• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Should I Take Chances, When No One Took Chances On Me? {Doubling, Fantasy, Original, 1x1}

Winters Persephone

Hades’ Sweetheart
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_6490.gif

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I reside in the GMT time zone.
Typically I reply every day/every other day. No once a week or longer posters please.
Third person/past tense/realistic face claims.
18+ only. No minors.
2-6 Paragraphs per reply. No one liners or under a single paragraph per reply.
Pms or discord for writing in. Discord at least for OOC.
Please contribute to the plotting, I know it’s my idea but I welcome all ideas and changes as well.
Might request a writing sample.
MxF Pairings only, this is a doubling plot so please be comfortable playing both genders.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
The Idea
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The idea I currently have involves two species (or even multiple) but the fact is one species is dominant other the other/rest. So much so that the others are almost second class citizens, treated badly and most have been forced into servitude/slavery with little way out. They reside in the slums of the city, away from the higher class and the only ones that are there are because they serve.

A small rebellion has been created after one certain individuals parents were murdered during a raid on their small town. Taking his sister and as many others they were alive, they went into hiding underground, making what they could of what very little they had. It’s cold, damp and often dark with very little electricity but they make it work given that it’s safer than the alternative. However the rebellion has been growing in power, with more joining, even some of the other species who sympathise with what has happened.
Sympathisers however are strictly against the law and any that are found out are swiftly dealt with.

During a late night raid for supplies though, the leaders sister is found and taken. A small mistake costs him to loose her as she’s whisked away despite very few outsiders knowing he is the leader given his young age and they’d never know she was the sister of the leader.
Yet her and her brother come from an ancient bloodline, one that makes them unique them to most of their kind and with it she’s sent not to rot in a cell or be reformed like others who are caught but instead straight to the head of their society.
From there she learns of his plan to send his daughter in to find the rebellion, for her to merge with the others and gain information once she has..and most importantly to find the leader and set them up for failure. All while giving his son the task of finding out more about the mysterious girl while keeping a close eye on her.

After all he knows better than anyone to keep your friends close, but enemies even closer.

What could possibly go wrong?

Pm me for further information and to develop the plot line out more. As said this will be a doubling plot and side characters will be required.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back