• THE SITE KILLED MY FORMATTING AND SPACING WHY ME

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all.

I have had a wonderful bowl of warmed up cheese curds from the lovely grease-flooded local A&W.

huigEfrnACdpEr-640m.jpg
Not Pictured- Flood of Grease

But- there is a problem.

There is one left. Which isn't a problem in itself.

But there is a dilemma.

Cheese curds make even the strongest of ghosts' stomachs sick with all the greaseeee.

wasteOil.png

Just look at that. It's both enticing and revolting.

The foods that humans have created over time are incredible, delicious, and disgusting.

My phantasmagorical intangible non-existent stomach has been nauseated and delighted with all these deep-fried nuggets.

But there's still one (1) left.

latest
This is the pain

img-WI-Cheese-Curds.jpg
that I am experiencing

D OSPACEISPACEE A TSPACEI T?

O R
SPACEN O T?

Bro its a cheese curl. Tell you're stomach to get out of its ass and smell the coffee. Nobody should resist a cheese curl..ever

nnnmmmmmmAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHH

B-b- but....

*begins to weep*

I'm... I'm so sorry!

Waaaahhh, I can't help it I just *frantically gestures with ectoplasmic hands*

It calls to me and sings my name, and yet, I know if I choose to dine,

nothing will be fine

(definitely not this pitiful stomach of mine)

@Pine

It's a cheesecurd much like the ones featured in the image. They are slightly different from mozzarella sticks in size, type of cheese used, and seasonings.

@grey987

God wanted you to look upon my work.

mhmhmhm i see

well

by this logical

find yourself a tub of marina to dump it in

or kick it out of your home and out onto the streets to fend itself where it belongs

No... cheesecurds, unlike mozzarella sticks, are meant to be eaten on their own.

Clearly, you are just showing how uncultured you are.

xcyoose me?

you have a glorious opportunity to improve upon this wad of grease and yet you refuse?

Clearly, you are just showing how much of a wuss you are.

Listen here you swine you know nothing of cheesecurd culture. Obviously one born and raised in a state such as yours would have no knowledge of them, but still, it's pitiful.

Now y'all listen up 'cuz if'n ya' keep talkin' smack 'bout this here state I'mma hafta' open up a can uh whoop on ya'.

We ain't got no need fer that there newfangled dairy spitball y'all have, 'cuz we got heapins o' barbeque an' pecan pie.

Well pie thn theres absuhlootely no reasn fr ya t' be postin here anymore b'cause if ya keep talkin shit like that then 'm gonna petition th' staff ta ban ya f'rever n ever you know?

While I and my unbeknownst self have no personal knowledge pertaining to the 'food' item known as the 'cheese curd' I have done my research.

http://www.doorbell.net/tlr/cheesecd.htm My opinion is that this sounds like poison and by no means should be consumed by any human being. However, you being dead and whatnot what the hell go for it.

Um excuse me wtf cheesecurds are the shit

Listen. Please. You don't understand. It's the shit the shit, not the shit shit. There's a huge difference!

It's so perfect already, altering text used when talking about it will change nothing. It cannot be improved, because it is lv 100 and there's no levels past 100 baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back