• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shoujo RomCom Stuff

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey hey hey! So now that summer has begun, I have a lot more free time, meaning that I can take on some more rp! (Not that I've ever really turned down rp, but let's pretend that I'm responsible) With that being said, I've been rewatching old shoujo anime and I really love that theme incorporated into an rp so let's get into it!

First of all, here's some stuff about me because I love talking about myself
  • I'm 18+, so I'd prefer to rp with someone 18+ as well
  • I'm a pretty detailed writer, usually giving three paragraphs at the bare minimum. I can do novella as well, though it takes me longer to respond. I will never expect you to match length with me, but hopefully you enjoy putting out content as much as I do. I only ask for effort, and of course no semi or one-liners.
  • Pacific Standard Time
  • Now that my schedule is more open I plan to get out replies at least every other day. I always try for every day though, and sometimes even more than that if I'm excited
  • I prefer Discord for OOC, so expect me to ask you about that (of course it's not necessary though)
  • I'm overly friendly, and I love making friends, so if you don't like gifs or me pestering you about your day we might not be a good match haha
  • I prefer mxf or fxf pairings just because my yaoi rp is disappointing I'm really sorry hah
  • I will play either gender happily, though I love to double and will most likely ask to do so. If 2,000 people back me into the corner of playing a male character just because they refuse to, I'll probably start saying no.
Okay, and now for the good stuff! I'm gonna start with fandoms just to get them out of the way. I won't do canon x canon (MAYBE, you can ask but I'll most likely say no unless the pairing you want is canon) I prefer OC x Canon but I also enjoy OC x OC. I also prefer to double, so with any of these I'll letcha know which characters I can play for you! crossed out means that I'm already rping within that fandom and might not be willing to rp it right now.

Fandoms
Wolf Girl & Black Prince
Maid Sama!
Special A
Ouran High School Host Club
Blue Spring Ride
Hanesakeru Seishounen
Itazura na Kiss

Now, fandoms aside, I'm also super interested in coming up with original plots! I prefer ones where we can double up, but I'm open to any ideas! If not, we can just come up with characters and brainstorm a plot all on our own! I don't have any specific plots to list, but here are a few tropes that could help spur some ideas.

Tropes
Jealousy
Sickness/Illness
Traumatic Pasts
School Settings/School Events
Fake Dating
Maid/Butler Cafes
Elite Groups/Clubs
Childhood Friendship
Memory Loss
Arranged Marriage
Odd Living Situations

Lastly, here's some pairings that I think make for a good shoujo rp! Of course some of them are cliche, but most shoujo is at least a little basic at some points. It's all about the drama though!!

Pairings
Quiet x Loud
Nerd x Jock
Good Grades x Bad Grades
Rebel x Good Kid
Rival x Rival
Optimistic x Pessimistic
Tsundere x Tsundere

Welp, that's all I've got for now!! Feel free to throw your ideas or questions at me via PM or replies to this thread of course. Thanks dudes!

source.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back