• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shoto's Small Situation

Ok great!" He said. Him and the rest of the class had been taking turns staying back from classes to watch the girl. But now that problem seemed to be fixed

"You don't need to sound so excited." Izuku said with a slight tone of sarcasm, "I'll make sure Eris ready to go and we'll come and get you."

Izuku did as he said. He made sure Eri was ready for a trip to the park and had a bag packed with extra clothes, snacks, and even some bandaids just in case.

Soon the teen came back, holding Eris hand. The girl was now in something more durable for play. A pair of overalls, a red and white striped shirt, and a pair of pink Velcro shoes, her hair now in a single long braid.
"Ok Shoto, we're ready." He said

The girl flinched at his bitter response and shuffled towards Izuku. "Oh..." She said holding Izukus hand with the hand she had just offered Shoto

"Ok let's go." He said not really commenting on Shotos behavior for the moment... Though he didn't like how he snapped at Eri for no reason.

Wanna go on the slides first Eri?" Izuku asked the little girl, "Those are your favorite right?"

"Yeah!" Eri said smiling up at Izuku, "I wanna go really high today though! You didn't let me last me!" She pouted before looking at Shoto, "Wanna go on the swings with me Mr. Shoto?"

This made the girl smile again and actually start to skip a bit as they got to the park.

"There's the swings!" Eri cheered rushing towards the red swing set.

"Eri you know you're not supposed to do that." Izuku said with a eye roll as soon as the girl let go of his hand

Izukus, not think as he was use to helping Eri, lifted Shoto up and sat him on the swing, "There you go." He said before going over and started to push Eri

Users who are viewing this thread

Back