• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Short Marauders Era HP Interest Check [HP 1x1 RP]

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I’m searching for two specific pairings setting during the Marauder’s Era in the Harry Potter fandom! Preferably I’d like them to be in Hogwarts and school-aged but I can be convinced to do otherwise! I’ll keep this brief!

The bold is who I’m looking to play:

James Potter x Lily
Remus Lupin x Sirius Black

That’s all for now! DM me or comment down below if interested! No minors please, I am 18+ and would prefer my partner to be so too. And please try to avoid this thread if you are prone to ghosting.

-Ed

Bumping and opening this again! Looking for ACTIVE partners who will NOT ghost and are passionate and down for OOC chatter! (:

Kindly DNI if you’re not planning on seriously starting something and continuing it with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back