• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Short and Sweet...STILL LOOKING!

Blue Aisle

Phantom #11
Plots:

◘ Musician + Singer <--TAKEN

I really wanted to do an rp about a male university student who is up and on his way to becoming a famous pianist (him being called genius and all), and a girl that is out casted by others but has a really beautiful voice and is a wonderful singer.

I would like to be the guy in this plot

Death on the ship - Horror

We are on a cruise ship with friends/family/lover/etc, and an intense storm suddenly appears on the seas. The ship crew is confused, no one knows what is going on or in what way they should be going. A few hours later, someone was murdered on the ship. The victim is a British business man. The entire ship is now aware that there is a murderer on the loose, and people are encouraged to stay together, forming groups of at least two or more.

*inspired by And Then There Were None

Gamer + Game Character <--- TAKEN

I really like this idea. A story about a gamer being sucked into her/his game (like a pixel rpg, example: aveyond.)! He then meets his one other party member, a hero whom the player recruited to fight along side of them.

However, there is one down side, when the player gets sucked in, he lost all his skills and stats, and must start again from level 1! Obviously this makes his partner (the game character) very annoyed, but he/she cannot be dismissed without the player's approval. This rp will probably be rather comical.

If anyone wants do a plot, please message me so we can talk about it in detail. (^ _ ^)/

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salty Pug]Bump! Still open for 2 plots!

[/QUOTE]
Hi! I would love to do the gamer idea with you, it sounds like it could be a lot of fun xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back