• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shooting Stars Performing Arts Academy CS

youngkyun

sad but rad
Name :
Grade : 9-12
Sexuality :
Ethnicity :
Hometown :
Height :
Weight :
Personality :
Bio :
Other :​

Name : William "Will" Jacobs
Specialty : Piano
Grade : 12the Grade
Sexuality :Straight
Ethnicity : White/Caucasian
Hometown : Charleston, SC, USA
Height : 6'3
Weight : 170
Dislikes : Bees, loud people, drama overall?
Personality : Will is a very bright and bubbly guy, always wanting to make friends and talk. His upbringing in the South has caused him to be a very polite and innocent person, and he always tries to see the good in all people. His passion is the piano, and he is quite good at it, being a prodigy since he was very young.
Bio : Born to musicians in Charleston, SC, Will was always a music person, his parents giving him multiple lessons to see what he preferred. He eventually found his calling in piano after hearing "Rocket Man" by Elton John for the first time. He was soon transferred to the school when he was sixteen, and has been here ever since.
Other : He knows over fifty songs on the piano, and learned to play some notes on a harmonica so he could play the entirety of "Piano Man" by Billy Joel.​

0b5ede6dea073d1a7929d44c9d0a354f.png
latest

giphy.gif

Name: Kyra Grace Richardson

Specialty: Singing

Grade: 11

931.gif

Likes: Singing, writing her own stuff, thunderstorms, jewelry

Dislikes: bees, not being in charge, the color orange, pens that write weird

Personality:
+Brave
+Honest
+Compassionate
-Impatient
-Impulsive
-Bossy/controlling

Bio:
Kyra was born to a father who would make it far in the intellectual world, and a mother who couldn't put the softball down. Her father worked long hours to provide for them, and her mother was on every sports team she could be on. They expected Kyra would follow after one of them. With her wide, bright, intense baby eyes her father thought it would be him. She attended regular schooling up until this grade, her junior year, when her parents realized just how gifted she was.

As a child/growing up, Kyra sang before she talked. If she saw a dog she wanted to tell you about, she sang it. She was fascinated with any shows that had to do with singing, and she would spend hours on youtube watching music videos. She began writing her own lyrics at a young age, though she didn't tell anyone that until late middle school. She shared her lyrics with a boy she thought liked her, but he just copied them and plastered them all over the school. They were sappy love lyrics and she was fourteen; of course she was embarrassed.

She started playing guitar around that age, and found she had a knack for it. Same with piano. Anything that had to do with music,almost, came easy to her because of her passion. Her parents paid for private lessons until they found out about the performing academy, and decided to enroll her. Although she spends her time doing what she's passionate about, there's only so many times you can sing the school song before you get bored with it. She longs to sing her own stuff. But she doesn't really complain about it, because she is still singing, and has even done a few music videos, again thanks to her parents.

Other: She's an only child, so comes off strong and perhaps a little spoiled. She's not shy at all, and she loves being around others who understand her.

original.gif

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA

Height: 5'5

Weight: 130lbs

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
fast forward button plays his bands song, play button is his voice, bottom one is from the show he was on called Produce 101.

lee hae sung
tumblr_ox5r88UUyN1wxbmxeo1_400.gif
tumblr_ox5r88UUyN1wxbmxeo4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ox5r88UUyN1wxbmxeo3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ox5r88UUyN1wxbmxeo2_400.gif
  • tumblr_oumlwpLIN11s2qycgo2_250.png
    tumblr_oumlwpLIN11s2qycgo4_250.png
    basics
    name: lee hae sung
    age/grade: 17/11th
    sexuality: bisexual
    ethnicity: korean
    specialty: singing

you make
    me feel
    so
    h i g h

all the glamour
    and the trauma
    and the fucking
    m e l o d r a m a

code by taesthetic

Last edited:

J e o n g - H u i

Name ♥ Jeong-Hui park |
Age ♥ 17 |
Specialty ♥ Dancing |
Grade ♥ 11th |
Sexaulity ♥ Homosexual |
Ethnicity ♥ Korean/French |
Hometown ♥ Seoul |
Height ♥ 5'3" |
Weight ♥ 102 lbs |
Hair color ♥ Black |
Eye color ♥ Grey |
Likes ♥ Bubble tea, hugs, lollipops, dancing, reading, warm colors, and sleep |
Dislikes ♥ Not getting enough sleep, not being able to practice, struggling with something (mainly dance related), being ignored, the color yellow, being cold, and being snapped at without knowing the reason why |
Appearance ♥ His eyes are large and almond shaped, being a vibrant grey in color, with long dark lashes surrounding them. His skin is pale and fair, and he has thin but defined eyebrows. His hair is chocolate brown in color and travels down to the bridge of his nose, naturally being a bit curly towards the ends. His lips are round and pink, and usually have a lollipop between them. He's rather below average height and has a rather childish appearance, causing him to appearance younger than he is. He's quite thin despite his height and many are shocked when finding out he's a dancer because of this. Both of his ears have two standard lobe piercings and his left ear also has a helix piercing. |
Personality ♥ Jeong-Hui is a very hardworking individual that doesn't know the meaning of quitting. He likes being optimistic whenever faced with a bad situation and although he tries, he usually ends up being the opposite. He's shown to be rather childish at times and loves having a good time, and often gets happy over the littlest of things. He loves sweets and is only ever seen without one in his mouth when he's practicing or sleeping. He's always been a rather laid back person and is almost never serious unless performing, preferring to embrace being a kid. Despite this, his voice is naturally rather quiet and some have a hard time hearing him from how gentle it is. He's always been affectionate and has never liked having the spotlight preferring to let someone else have it. (It's all over the place now I'll edit it later) |
Biography ♥ Jeong-Hui was born to a French mother and a Korean father in Seoul, South Korea. He was born into a rather well off family and was an only child, causing some to believe he was terribly spoiled. From an early age Jeong-Hui had always loved dancing, and had been doing so since before he was even able to walk. As soon as he was able to walk his parents signed him up for dancing lessons, allowing the boy to fulfill one of his earliest dreams. His mom loved when she was able to see the result of his hard work, and would attend all of his performances, even if it meant doing overtime shifts at work to make up for it. She had always been a hardworking and loving mother, and no one expected that she would die as suddenly as she did. Jeong-Hui had only been ten at the time, though he had still fully understood the situation. On her way home from work there had been a drunk driver who swerved too far into his mother's lane and she had jerked the steering wheel and crashed into a tree, dying on impact. His father, who just lost the love of his life became cold and distant, even towards his son who still needed a parental figure in his life at the time. Jeong-Hui continued dancing, knowing that his mother would have wanted him to and it was about a year until his father finally withdrew from his shell, although he retained his cold demeanor. Seeing many areas of improvement Jeong-Hui needed he forced the eleven year old to practice for exhaustingly long hours a day, and if he wasn't eating, sleeping, or doing school work he was practicing. Because Jeong-Hui had been home schooled his entire life, it always had been rather convenient for him to practice. For about three years he loathed dancing and regretted doing it in the first place. He felt as though if he weren't doing dance he could've spent more time with his mom before she passed away. It wasn't until he was a bit older that he realized dance was the only way he could truly express himself, and grew to love it just as much as before again. |
code by pasta

Last edited:
...here comes the sun and i say it's alright...
4bcb666c1a13474c844c47eed002b8b8--cute-teen-guys-male-photoshoot-ideas.jpg

Name: Asher Quirino Beckett
Specialty: Rock Star
Grade: 12
Sexuality: Homosexual
Ethnicity: Canadian and Mexican
Hometown: Slab City

Height: 5'5
Weight: 110lbs
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue
Tattoos: A bee on each knee, three roses on his left forearm and the lyric above on his right for arm written in his mother's handwriting

Dislikes: Clowns, Snakes, Early Mornings, Meat,

Personality:
Asher is a very emotional person. He thinks with his heart more than his head. Creativity is one of his main traits and his talent is a big part of his identity. He is considered an eccentric due to his parents being so eccentric. He is an introvert due to moving around a lot as a kid. He has never made permanent friends with anyone. He is considered stubborn due to his unwillingness to cooperate. He also is a leader which is a good thing until he doesn't cooperate and so, when everything fails, he falls deep into self hatred and sadness.

Bio:
I went overboard. It's long.
Asher was born in Slab City to a Mexican woman and a Canadian man who were very free spirits. In one word his parents were hippies. They travelled a lot for his father's work (like they needed the money since both of their inherited money could set them up for life) but they always came back to Slab City. It was home.

The artistic side in Asher was shown fairly early on. When he was 4 he asked for piano lessons from his father. After a while he said he didn't like it but would like to play something that the Beatles played. He started learning ukulele at first as the guitar was too big for him and he had to get used to his fingers against the strings.

When he was 7 and at Long Beach he met some kids who could also play instruments. They became friends and said that when they were older that they'd form a band. He said yes but a few days later they had to move away again. It was at this point when he realised that friends would never really stay.

At 9 he started playing guitar and he loved it. It was the happiest he'd ever been. He started playing and singing in front of others when he was 10 and his love for performing grew from there. He never stopped playing.

That was until his mother collapsed. Asher never forgot that day. He was 11. It was a rainy day in the middle of nowhere. They were enjoying some much needed time away when his mother was rushed into hospital. She was diagnosed with leukaemia a few months back but didn't seek treatment for it. She was waiting for the right time to tell them but she couldn't. They tried lots of treatment. Asher hoped that the disease would just go into remission but after a while she didn't want to go through with it anymore. Her husband and son soon learned that she was going to die and she wanted to go.

Six months later Rayan Nina Juarez-Beckett passed away. The Beckett boys grieved in different ways. Whilst Cosmo was burying himself in work Asher was trying his best to find a connection that his mother's spirit wasn't gone. In the end there was only one place left to find her spirit: Slab City.

Asher ran away from home and to Slab City. Six hours passed before his father realised he was gone. It was impossible to tell on security cameras who he was. His father didn't even know what he was wearing last. It took Asher a little over a week to get to Slab City, hitching rides from different people to different places with different reasons. He was surprised no one said no. He guessed that it was because he looked older that 13. Once he did get there he ended up being sadder than ever. He broke down crying and called his Dad on a pay phone. He was taken back home and his father said he was sorry for not helping him when he needed it.

When he was 14 he found a pamphlet for a Performing Arts school. He really wanted to go and stop being home schooled. His father said yes to almost anything that made Asher happy. He was better than before and Asher grew as a person. He loved life.

images
[/IMG]
Moon Kyung-Mi
Name: Moon Kyung-Mi

Specialty (Why they're here) : Acting

Grade : 11

Sexuality : Bisexual (female preference)

Ethnicity : Korean

Hometown : Daegu

Height : 5'2"
Weight : 110 lbs.

Likes : Being called cute, the cold, skinship, snakes, listening to music, stuffed animals, swimming, naps, eating
Dislikes :Extremely hot weather, praying mantis, strict people, rules, and losing

Personality : KyungMi is the type of girl that acts nothing like her appearance. She appears to be sweet and innocent when she's actually pretty upfront and blunt. There is no hesitation for her to say what's on her mind or to be so honest that some may take offense to what comes out her mouth. She also has a mischievous streak in her and she would often wind up in trouble but look extremely sad when she was scolded. It's always in good fun and no one ends up seriously hurt. Doesn't get extremely angry often but it's likely to happen when she's pushed to the limit. Is usually an overall nice and sweet girl that is considered childish.

Bio : Kyung Mi and her twin brother had a rough childhood as they were raised by a very abusive mother that would use any excuse to beat them. She would be beaten harshly whenever she tried to protect him. They were finally taken from their abusive mother at the age of 6 placed in foster care thinking that their lives would improve. They couldn't have been more wrong about it. Some families treated them like servants to do their bidding and left them in horrible conditions while others tried to have their way with them even though they were only children. After being in all of those horrible homes, they were finally placed in a loving home but Kyung Mi had become heartless by that point and trust no one. The family tried to get her to open up but she remained separated from them as she struggled with her night terrors. They were finally able to get close to her when they gifted her a stuff dog that was a bigger than her and she's loved it ever since then. From her harsh life experiences she had learned to control her emotions which proved quite useful as she took an interest. Her ability to cry on command and take on a character's personality completely made her a budding actress with a lot of potential. After all that, her parents introduced her to the idea of attending Shooting Stars Performing Arts Academy and she jumped at the idea since she could focus on what she loved to do most.

Other : Has a treasured stuffed dog named Gyeoul

coding by @Wapiti

Last edited:
f7e44f74b97fee7838b24fdf5342dea1.jpg

- BASICS
NAME. sebastian basso.
AGE. 17.
SPECIALITY. dancing.
GRADE.11th.
SEXUALITY. pansexual.
ETHNICITY.argentinian.
HOMETOWN. san diego, california.

" boop. "
APPEARANCE. height is 6'1. weight is 200lbs. hair color is brown. hair length is to neck. eyes is hazel. build is muscular.
tattoos? yes, on the right side of his rib cage.

- MORE ABOUT SEBASTIAN
PERSONALITY.
laid-back, affable,
insensitive, spontaneous,
selectively serious,
tenacious, nonchalant.

HISTORY.

sebastian was born into a well off family from argentina who later moved to california for an expansion of business. His love for dancing came from his grandmother who was a former ballet dancer. As a child sebastian visited the studio she owned in argentina with his grandmother a lot. It was to keep him from being lonely and cooped up in his parent big home (and maybe keep his abuela company). There he learned ballet from the older women and men from the class (who were happy to teach such a cute kid).

at age 9, when he and his family moved to california, sebastian was quick to ask his parents to enroll him into dance class. once they agreed, he wasted no time joining a (or a couple) dance class. sebastian didn’t stop at one form of dance, no he took on learning a couple of different forms of dance (contemporary alongside b-boying and hip hop). At the age of 15, sebastian transferred to shooting stars performing arts(His grandmother had recommended it)

TRIVIA. write here.
  • sebastian has always had a love for smaller animals. which is why he has a an al white bunny with red eyes and a teacup pomeranian.
  • one thing sebastian dislikes is people who interrupt him in the middle of his work
  • not some party animal but does love parties because one, he gets to dance, and two, the feel of it.
  • likes spicy food.
  • style is usually laidback but trendy
  • creates choreo to each song he makes and records it but doesn't post it. not because he's scared or anything but he doesn't want to take a risk of others taking his choreo (since he isn't well known)
  • tba

code by pasta

Last edited:
//ok new character, new idea
Right now Right now
Could I tell you right now?
Are you still awake
How was your day today?
Nothing happened? What do you mean
Sometimes I look away
But it isn’t easy
I know I know everything
In front of me, you pretend to not
Bonnie and Clyde
Bonnie and Clyde
One night
Whocares Whocares
Just friends Just friends Alright
Whocares Whocares
Come quickly come quickly Alright
Whocares Whocares
Till we die till we die Oh
Even if this is our last day together

Hit the accelerate so we have no worries
So nobody can recognise you Ah yeah
Speed put at the maximum
A rolling stones song Play on
But No matter what song I play
Already in your heart
Crying has already filled it
No song could save that
I’ll hold you
Even when the world turns its back on you
You can lean on me Oooh
We are no more than friends
I know I know Woo

Bonnie and Clyde
Bonnie and Clyde
One night
Whocares Whocares
Just friends Just friends Alright
Whocares Whocares
Come quickly come quickly Alright
Whocares Whocares
Till we die till we die Oh
Even if this is our last day together

Even still
Would you remember me?
Nah nah I’m juss…

Alright
Even if this is the wrong choice
Alright
Even if i regret it after
Baby
Ooh you’re going back to the guy who made you cry
Ooh the result is already out of my hands
Bang Bang!
Right now right now
Where you at right now…
Where am I right now

Girl
I want want you to know
Babe I want you to know
How much I love you
How much I need you

I want want you to know
Babe I want you to know
How much I love you
How much I need you
S
O
M
E
T
H
I
N
G
code by pasta

Last edited:
antoinette-nikprelaj-991886l.jpg

Name :
Kimberly Ann Trinder.
Specialty : Singing, songwriting, poetry!
Grade : 11th
Sexuality : Homosexual.
Ethnicity : Albanian
Hometown : NYC
Height : 5'8
Weight : 130lbs

Likes : Kim enjoys cold weather, rainy days and warm clothing. Her passion is in writing poetry and of course singing it to any that care to listen. She loves making music and listening to it. She enjoys romance, hearts and flowers are a big day maker for her! She thrives under pressure!

Dislikes :
Miss Kim hates heights, hot weather, cold food, basically any kind of bug and being told what to do.

Personality :
Kim is an easily excited, highly bubbly gal that is hard to get talking, but once she starts, there really is no off switch on her. She is a bit sassy but in no way cold. She can be blunt, brutally honest if you will, but tends to hold back if she knows it will hurt someone. She hates hurting people, having a deeply empathetic side and desire to help anyone she can. Though she is fiercely independent and fears long term commitment. (Relationships are hard for her!)

Bio :
Kimberly grew up in The Bronx, New York City in a family that struggled in their day to day life. Kim was a girl that was born for music and art. Some would joke that the young girl came out singing her first song, though in truth she had been crying like any other baby. Through the years of her childhood, her family struggled to make their ambitious daughter's dreams a reality. She begged for singing lessons, for piano lessons, guitar lessons, dancing, acting, you name it, she wanted to do it all. Unfortunately, the cost of her dreams was entirely too much for the family and would simply go ignored. Kim found school to be a struggle more than anything else. She was confused about her sexuality, could never seem to make friends. She hated the structure, the lack of creativity and even the music and art classes heavily followed a curriculum. She was bursting at the seems with curiosity, creativity and imagination. She wrote songs and poems and held no shame that people thought she was a little off at times. With her acceptance into the Shooting Stars Academy, she finally has a chance to be the girl she has always wanted to be.

giphy.gif
"'Twas noontide of summer,
And mid-time of night;
And stars, in their orbits,
Shone pale, thro' the light
Of the brighter, cold moon,
'Mid planets her slaves,
Herself in the Heavens,
Her beam on the waves.
I gazed awhile
On her cold smile;
Too cold- too cold for me-
There pass'd, as a shroud,
A fleecy cloud,
And I turned away to thee,
Proud Evening Star,
In thy glory afar,
And dearer thy beam shall be;
For joy to my heart
Is the proud part
Thou bearest in Heaven at night,
And more I admire
Thy distant fire,
Than that colder, lowly light."​

4871c8b6a2c1d1d5fae40c35320d2cb9.jpg

Name :
Octavia Winters
Nicknames :
Pastel, Tavia, Avi

Specialty (Why they're here) :
Guitar, Singing
Grade :
10th
Sexuality :
Bisexual
Ethnicity :
Australian

Hometown :
Albury
Height :
5'6''
Weight :
Approx. 135 lb.
+ Cigarettes
+ Winter
+ Playing Guitar and Singing
+ Writing songs

Dislikes :
- Summer
- Overly Sensitive people
- Mornings
- Exercise

- Violence
Personality :
+ Octavia is calm and collected, despite her constant high levels of anxiety. She prefers to sit on her own, although she tries to make friends when possible. She has a very dark sense of humor and tends to scare people off with the odd jokes she likes to make. She tends to make very offensive jokes at times and jokes around with her friends by calling them names. She has a horrible temper and is rather easily angered but she doesn't usually lash out unless provoked. She tends to shut down completely when angered or depressed. When Octavia is within a group of people she is comfortable with, she's loud and bubbly. She tries to include people as much as possible but she won't over exhaust herself trying. She's very expressive but not at the same time. She tends to keep her feelings to herself. She's also incredibly rebellious.
Bio :
+ Octavia grew up in Australia with three brothers and two sisters, all of which were incredibly successful and with her being the baby of the family, she was pressured into being just as perfect as they thought they were. Her mother was a very successful veterinarian and her father was a novelist, and her siblings were all in medical fields and married by the time they finished college. Octavia was constantly pressured to grow up to be successful like her family and because of how much they wanted her to be like them, they were very strict and demanding. They wanted her to go into the medical field as well, but Octavia didn't want that. Her talent was singing and that's all she wanted to do. When her family found out she was stealing money to take singing and guitar lessons, they were furious, not only because she was stealing money from them either. Eventually, Octavia convinced them to let her pursue her dreams. Although they think she is wasting her time, they agreed to let her take the lessons and grow in her talent and love for music.
Other :
+ She has mild trust issues

large.gif
tumblr_lzlevopcic1r9g58wo1_1280.jpg

Name :
Oliver Kyung

Nicknames :
Oli

Specialty (Why they're here) :
Singing

Grade :
11th

Sexuality :
Homosexual

Ethnicity :
Korean

Hometown :
Seoul

Height :
5'5''

Weight :
Approx. 145 lb.

+Fall
+Thunderstorms
+Singing
+Dogs
+Hugs (Any type of affection really)

Dislikes :
-Cats
-Bossy people
-Crowds
-Drama
-Violence
Personality :
+ Oliver is shy and timid at first, but he is very easily befriended. He's gentle and loving, he always wants to help his friends and be there for them. Once people get to know him, he's very kind and bubbly. He always wants to make people smile and laugh. A downfall to being so kind and open is that Oliver is constantly used and betrayed. He's very sensitive and easily hurt. He tries to hide when he's hurt and upset, but because of his open nature, its easy to see his pain on his face. Oliver isn't perfect of course, he has his moments where even he can strike back or be sarcastic. He's pretty bad at being mean in any way, shape, or form, but if he's irritated enough, he sure tries.
Bio :
+Oliver grew up in a rather poor family, and with three kids, they struggled in their day to day lives. Oliver was always a positive and happy child despite his family's money issue. He would babysit and do small jobs that would help his family pay bills. He also began to sing on the sidewalks to get money to help. He was bullied a lot for not having a whole lot of clothes and for having holes in a lot of his clothing. Most of his clothes were hand-me-downs, but Oliver never really cared. He was happy with his life. A few months after Oliver's 12th birthday, his mother became ill, and with their money situation, Oliver's family was unable to pay her medical bills or for medicine she needed. Soon, Oliver's siblings began stealing to help pay for medicine, or they would just outright steal medicine. And one day, it caught up to his eldest sibling. Although his eldest sibling wasn't the only one stealing, he refused to turn in his sister. After Oliver's older brother was arrested and put in jail, Oliver's sister convinced him to help her steal. But by the time he began, his mother was nearing her last days. A few days after Oliver's 13th birthday, his mother passed away from a terminal illness. Oliver turned to singing once again to cure his sadness after her death. His father, seeing his mother in Oliver's singing, knew he had to help Oliver pursue his talent. His father began to save up money, little by little, just to be able to send Oliver to this academy.
Other :
+He has two stuffed animals that he has to cuddle with when he goes to bed. He cannot sleep without them. One is a dog stuffed animal and the other is a hippo.

452864-park-hyung-seok-park-hyung-seok-hara.png

tumblr_obnchdFFha1vzlamdo3_250.jpg

B A S I C S
name: Ayesha Jordan Mills
nickname: AJ, Millie
grade: Senior
hometown: LA, Cali.
zodiac/birthdate: Scorpio Nov.9
sexuality: Pan-sexual
ethnicity: African American, English

tumblr_obnchdFFha1vzlamdo4_250.jpg

She's falling but she doesn't

tumblr_mgtw9lBjFv1qe0lqqo1_540.jpg
Personality
Being a Scorpio, Ayesha has her negative and positive traits. Here are the ones that show her negative side and how she got them. Ayesha can be very lazy when she gets overwhelmed. She learned she can cry very easily when under pressure, but only when she will get something out of. She got most of her negative traits from her mom, who was always tough on her. She cries when under pressure to hopefully get sympathy from other and they would help her, or the person causing her pain will let up on her. She is rather lazy in all, she hates being a busybody and having things schedule all day every day she rather be in bed until 2 in the afternoon to get food then stay in for the rest of the day.
``On the other side, since she didn't know her dad she learned to be open-minded, caring and Joyful from her friends and grandma. Though she herself learned to be Open-minded she can accept you up until you hurt her, then she another person, she lets people comment on her work if they have a valid reason. She can be very careful and joyful. Ayesha's caring side is everything to her friendship with people, she will do anything to keep trust and loyalty with a new house. Though she had caring people seem to take advantage of it and she is always being used and walked over. She also loves to party and going out and doing bad things, so she has her joyful side mostly showing as she makes the most out of any situation.

History
Ayesha was born into a single mother house though she was into a single parent house she lived in a decent house, She loved singing so much she learned to do it professionally. Though she was raised by a single mom she did have an older sibling, a brother named John he goes to a local college and helps her with her music. Her past has always been nice and calming she never really has done anything bad. The only thing she has had a problem with was her mom use of guys in and out of her life.
Watch her sing

think he'll catch her

tumblr_oaztpdWp101v9pmino3_250.png

A P P E R A N C E
build/body type: Curvy but fit
height: 5'6
weight: 115
eyes: Hazel
hair: Braided but black
body modifications/distinguishing marks: Has a birthmark on the left side of her neck. Has a big scar line on her left calf.

tumblr_oaqxooO8Ww1tcx9yzo7_250.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back