• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ships/Pairings ♥

Baldi

Crazed Mathematician
original.gif

Hello! Well I'm coming again to see if anyone wants to roleplay. This forum topic is different than the other one I have because it have fandom ship that I will love to try out! Please respect all ships because it's just not nice to fight me just because you see a ship you don't like. We all have different taste okies? Or if you just want to talk about ships and headcanons then I'm always open for that kind of stuf! With that being said I'll tell you the requirements real quick.

Requirements: Respect ships, no one liner, must be okay with male x female and male x male, I won't do female x female ships and write in 3rd person because I don't like 1st person that much anymore.

♥: Probably will do it
♥♥: Will do it
♥♥♥: Really wanna do

Those in bold is the one I want to roleplay as.

Detroit: Become Human

Connor x Kara ♥♥♥
Ralph x Kara ♥♥♥
Luther x Kara ♥♥
Connor x Chloe ♥
Markus x Simon ♥♥

Vocaloid

Kaito x Miku ♥♥♥
Len x Luka ♥♥
Gakupo x Luka ♥
Kiyoteru Rock x V Flower ♥♥♥
Fukase x Oliver ♥♥
Yuuma x Yukari ♥♥
Fukase x Rin ♥♥
Len x Oliver ♥♥

Naruto

Naruto x Hinata ♥♥
Kiba x Hinata ♥♥♥
Sasuke x Naruto ♥♥
Suigetsu x Karin ♥♥

Danganronpa

Mondo x Kiyotaka ♥♥
Kiyotaka x Chihiro ♥♥
Leon x Sayaka ♥♥
Kiyotaka x Kirigiri (rare pair I found) ♥♥♥
Nagito x Mikan ♥♥♥
Fuyuhiko x Peko ♥
Byakuya ll x Ibuki ♥♥♥
Hajime x Mikan ♥
Hajime x Nagito ♥
Nekomaru x Hyoko (rare pair I found) ♥♥
Rantaro x Kaede ♥♥♥
Ouma x Himiko ♥♥♥
Kiibo x Miu ♥♥♥

Sonic

Shadamy (Shadow x Amy)
Sonaze (Sonic x Blaze)
Silvaze (Silver x Blaze)
Sonadow (Sonic x Shadow)

Mario

Mario x Peach ♥♥
Bowser x Peach ♥♥♥
Wario x Mona ♥♥♥
Luigi x Daisy ♥
Waluigi x Rosalina ♥♥
Luigi x Rosalina ♥♥

Life is Strange

Grahamscott (Nathan x Warren) ♥♥♥
Caulscott
(Nathan x Max) ♥♥

Attack on Titan

Eren x Levi

Tekken

Jin x Xiaoyu
Hwoarang x Lili
Lars x Alisa

And maybe more. I'll probably Update it later when I get back home-

Last edited:
Wendy x Dipper x Robbie? Is it a triangle love?
It is indeed! I write an AU where Wendy and Robbie never broke up. He's more of an emo and isn't a bully. Dipper is in love with Wendy, but has feelings for Robbie as well which he strongly reciprocates. I absolutely love angst especially when it comes to romance.

It is indeed! I write an AU where Wendy and Robbie never broke up. He's more of an emo and isn't a bully. Dipper is in love with Wendy, but has feelings for Robbie as well which he strongly reciprocates. I absolutely love angst especially when it comes to romance.

I'm down for triangle love so you can PM!~

I'd be so down for some DR2 Hajime x Nagito and Fuyuhiko x Peko (both or either) among with the rest of the crew if you'd be up for it! ♥
(I couldn't send you a PM so hmu if you'd be interested!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back