• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
2f6dbb80-c50f-0132-9a54-0e01949ad350.gif
source.gif

OOC here, lovelies! If people want a discord I will make one. Be respectful here, aaaand have fun!

Also, due date for the sheets is Wednesday, July 4th. That's one week from today!

apolla apolla
I know it's not first-come-first-serve, but I just wanted to clarify that I have no intention of playing both characters; I'm just indecisive and therefore make GM's work harder, haha. However, if I were chosen and it were needed, I'm not opposed to playing two characters. That is all. :xFsmile:

S U N M I S U N M I
Hey there! Looking at your sheet, I don't quite think it's up to par with what I'm looking for. Grammar aside, I don't think teachers are going to be beating students, and it's hard to believe that she's on her own at 18 like that. If you'd like to redo your sheet, feel free to, as long as it's done before the deadline. Also, you forgot the writing sample.

apolla apolla how big do you want this rp to be...character wise??
I only ask because I want to put up another cs and I was wondering i what the likelihood of being able to play 2 characters would be

apolla apolla how big do you want this rp to be...character wise??
I only ask because I want to put up another cs and I was wondering i what the likelihood of being able to play 2 characters would be

Not huge, though I can see it won't be a small one either xD
Tbh though-- people drop these things like flies
If you wanna put up another CS and can finish it by tomorrow
go for it

The main thread has been created and is open for posting! I will get my post up soon.

I know this is a larger group of people, but I have faith in this group!

IF YOU NEED TO DROP, INFORM ME. DO NOT JUST GHOST.

I probably won't get my post up until Thursday evening.

Yarrow Yarrow Sounds good to me. I'm limited on time today though, but will hopefully have a bit of time before bed to chat about relations.

If anyone wants to work out relations with my West Side girl, Charlotte Marlowe, please let me know. (:

Brad is likely to have some sort of relationship with most East Side people, whether friends, enemies or just people who don't like jocks.:p So happy to arrange stuff.

Also, Brad you, free and single. Happy to plot any budding relationships on either side. ;)

This is random, but your character's FC reminds me of Archer.
Misty Gray Misty Gray
______

Here are some relationship ideas for Shaun and West Side people (feel free to add anything)...

Charlotte: I think her and Shaun would have a relationship more on the negative side. I imagine they'd have crossed paths in school for a project or something of that nature and he would feel like she's uptight. He wouldn't go out of his way to bother her, but would probably just avoid interacting. As with most of the other West Side kids, the one place they'd probably identify if they had deeper conversation would be wanting to do well by family and struggling to do so.
wistful wistful

Desiree: Mmm... I'm not totally sure about this one. Ideas? I know Shaun would be a little intimidated, but he'd never admit it, haha. Regardless, he probably would've hit on her a couple of times before getting set straight.
Enzo: Both are risk takers and like to lead lives full of activity. They also both know what it's like to be immigrants, even if their struggles were a little different. Maybe they'd be friends?
unscripted unscripted

Marcus: I think these two would clash. Shaun wouldn't be down for the arrogance or underhandedness. He wouldn't start anything, but just avoid him.
Lurker Lurker

If anyone from the East Side would like to have crossed paths with Shaun, I'm open to ideas. Otherwise, we'll just RP and see how it goes.

Looking over Shauns character sheet and I have to agree with you. I don't think Shaun and Charlotte would get along very well. With you mentioning the whole school project thing, I can't help picturing how that scenario would play out with Charlotte being the control freak she is. - Aato Aato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back