• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split OCC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aato Aato Hmm...yeah, I suppose your right about Devin and Shaun. Though amplified apathy might be an interesting interaction xD I think they would be better as just acquaintances if that's alright with you. Might get to know each other better throughout the rp, who knows.

copacetic copacetic Sounds good to me!

Yeah it’s just a regular gang instead of a motorcycle one. I’m cool with her father being a member of it. They’re called the Vice Lords.

Cool. I was willing to tweak that detail since it's wasn't a huge deal to me.
I will just have him as loving and owning motorcycles, and he was a part of the gang until he died, two years ago.
Kat and Malik can just know each other. I might even tweak my bio to have Kat's father dying during some kind of turf war or drug deal.

jasmyn jasmyn Cool, sounds good to me! I think it would be interesting for Miles to keep flirting with Kat and her ignore him or keep shutting him down lol

erzulie erzulie I think it would be interesting for Miles and Donatella to be childhood friends as well because their parents forced them together. Like their parents put them in play dates or something lol

copacetic copacetic Also! I do like the idea of Miles couch surfing at Jude's, that's super cute!

jasmyn jasmyn Cool, sounds good to me! I think it would be interesting for Miles to keep flirting with Kat and her ignore him or keep shutting him down lol

I agree! I also think it will be interesting to see if Kat eventually catches feeling for Miles later on, depending where/how the rp goes!
Either way, I see them becoming friends down the line even though Kat will likely try to not like him (as a friend or as more). Lol.

I think I will start my reply! I should be able to get it up tonight.

Aato Aato jasmyn jasmyn
I am so up for the trio friendship! And then with the strife between kat and Stella maybe making it hard on the other two. I love it.

Also up for kat and tj being exes who ended on bad terms!

copacetic copacetic
I feel like that would be awesome, and maybe he doesnt wanna admit he does like her back. I need them to have a deep moment yes yes

Aato Aato jasmyn jasmyn
I am so up for the trio friendship! And then with the strife between kat and Stella maybe making it hard on the other two. I love it.

Also up for kat and tj being exes who ended on bad terms!

copacetic copacetic
I feel like that would be awesome, and maybe he doesnt wanna admit he does like her back. I need them to have a deep moment yes yes

I feel like Jude and Tj later having a thing for each other will be fun drama bc of the former relationship with Tj and Kat. Since Kat is a jealous person, even though she probably doesn’t want Tj back, she would likely feel some type of way about him getting close to an east side girl. Lol. Which can also cause tension for Jude and Kat since we were already thinking she would be intimidated by her too. Idk if any of this makes sense lol copacetic copacetic apolla apolla

I feel like Jude and Tj later having a thing for each other will be fun drama bc of the former relationship with Tj and Kat. Since Kat is a jealous person, even though she probably doesn’t want Tj back, she would likely feel some type of way about him getting close to an east side girl. Lol. Which can also cause tension for Jude and Kat since we were already thinking she would be intimidated by her too. Idk if any of this makes sense lol copacetic copacetic apolla apolla

yes plz bring on the drama

Hmm, I didn't think of that. Lol., Miles is the one who forms a little crush on Kat when he meets her. She doesn't like him back, at least not at first. Maybe Jude tries to steer Miles away from Kat when she realizes his crush bc her reputation and obviously bc of how she acts to Jude later. As of now, Kat really has no feeling towards Jude. She will just see her as another spoiled east side brat for now since she doesn't know her. When she started getting cozy with Tj then she'd be jealous and probably a little mean. I'm not sure how that could play out for Miles and Kat.

Do you think that we shouldn't have her and Jude have drama to avoid it effecting Miles and Kat? I'm okay with that! I can have Kat focus more of the anger and drama to Tj. Just let me know what you think! Maybe instead of being mean/mad at Jude she's more jealous. Like what does an east-sider have that she doesn't type thing. Idk.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat copacetic copacetic

Hmm, I didn't think of that. Lol., Miles is the one who forms a little crush on Kat when he meets her. She doesn't like him back, at least not at first. Maybe Jude tries to steer Miles away from Kat when she realizes his crush bc her reputation and obviously bc of how she acts to Jude later. As of now, Kat really has no feeling towards Jude. She will just see her as another spoiled east side brat for now since she doesn't know her. When she started getting cozy with Tj then she'd be jealous and probably a little mean. I'm not sure how that could play out for Miles and Kat.

Do you think that we shouldn't have her and Jude have drama to avoid it effecting Miles and Kat? I'm okay with that! I can have Kat focus more of the anger and drama to Tj. Just let me know what you think! Maybe instead of being mean/mad at Jude she's more jealous. Like what does an east-sider have that she doesn't type thing. Idk.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat copacetic copacetic

no, no i def still want the drama between jude and kat lmao. i do think jude might comment to miles about her feelings towards kat later on (she probably wouldn't say anything until kat does something/says something to her). like kat, jude doesn't have much of a reason to dislike kat. though i'm sure she def would be distant/intimidated once she hears of her reputation. but def still want drama bc drama is fun

also this has the real potential for real awkward moments where the four are together lmaooooo

Sure! What did you have in mind?

Friends possibly, since they're both from the west. It'd be up to you how he felt about her moving. Possibly they even slept together at some point, maybe drunk or high?

Friends possibly, since they're both from the west. It'd be up to you how he felt about her moving. Possibly they even slept together at some point, maybe drunk or high?
Hmmm, friends yeah. But after she moved he would have gotten over it fairly quickly. And they could have slept together yeah. Just a warning though, he’s the same as he was in the other rp 😂

Hmmm, friends yeah. But after she moved he would have gotten over it fairly quickly. And they could have slept together yeah. Just a warning though, he’s the same as he was in the other rp 😂

I figured he'd be the same XD I was hoping so! Stella isn't gonna be that clingy type, so no worries there. It was definitely a just for fun thing. That works!

I'm thinking Miki could be friends with Jade and Donatella...

Jade would be a closer friend as Miki loves good-hearted people and her innocence would draw him. However, he could also be her push to branch out, have more fun and break some rules. (If you agree with this, maybe they're childhood friends?)

For Miki and Donatella, they might be casual friends, spending more time in school and only really meeting outside of school for specific activities (shopping, etc.)
Sorry for the late reply; sounds good to me. Jade could do with a close friend and Miki looks like a good match. They could be such amazing besties xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back