• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split OCC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hey everyone! My girl (Stella) is originally from the west side, but moved to the east side. I'm open to someone thinking she like betrayed them by moving!!

Also open to other ships!

Hey friends! I've got Miles and Devin, an East side rich kid and a West side fighter. I'm down for relationship planning!

Hey friends! I've got Miles and Devin, an East side rich kid and a West side fighter. I'm down for relationship planning!
i feel like miles and jude have had pretty similar experiences with being raised more by their nannies than their parents and resenting their parents for it. i def can see them maybe getting along over it?

i also think jude would probably find devin a bit intimidating but probably wouldn’t say much about it. jude is pretty friendly, so she’d likely be nice and polite but a bit distant.

Last edited:
my gal jude is a kid from the east side. she was gone for most of the previous school year from being in an inpatient recovery program for her eating disorder. i’m down to plot relationships

I’m also open for any relationship ideas. Kat is a loyal west side girl. I’m down for almost any dramas, relationships and/or friendships!

I'll return to suggest relationships in a bit, but in the meantime...

I tried to make sure Miki and Shaun had some obvious avenues for connections (outside of themselves). Miki's mother is a teacher, presumably on the East Side, so some people may be acquainted with him through having his mother as their teacher (I'm sure it'd be fairly common knowledge around school that he's a teacher's kid); I'm even open to her having been a West Side sub on occasion. Shaun's mother is a maid which means majority of her employment is likely on the East Side, so she could very well be employed (formerly or currently) by someone's family. (I know I mentioned her working at a hotel, but that can be tweaked/worked around.)

...And it's also fine if anyone's ideas have nothing to do with their parents.

I'm open to any relationships, positive or negative.

I’m also open for any relationship ideas. Kat is a loyal west side girl. I’m down for almost any dramas, relationships and/or friendships!

My girl comes from the east side (moved to the west). Maybe they can not get along since my girl is OG west side?
Also open to anything with my westie guy

I'll return to suggest relationships in a bit, but in the meantime...

I tried to make sure Miki and Shaun had some obvious avenues for connections (outside of themselves). Miki's mother is a teacher, presumably on the East Side, so some people may be acquainted with him through having his mother as their teacher (I'm sure it'd be fairly common knowledge around school that he's a teacher's kid); I'm even open to her having been a West Side sub on occasion. Shaun's mother is a maid which means majority of her employment is likely on the East Side, so she could very well be employed (formerly or currently) by someone's family. (I know I mentioned her working at a hotel, but that can be tweaked/worked around.)

...And it's also fine if anyone's ideas have nothing to do with their parents.

I'm open to any relationships, positive or negative.

What if Shaun's mom cleaned Stella's houses? Both her east side and west side house! They could have met through her maybe?

(Just letting everyone know the IC is open for people to post in, I have to do a paper so I just wanted to get it done so once y'all are settled on relationships you can go ahead and get started)

My girl comes from the east side (moved to the west). Maybe they can not get along since my girl is OG west side?
Also open to anything with my westie guy.
I’m for it. We can either have them already have had tension before, maybe they had a bad interaction. Or they could’ve been best friends until Stella moved to the East side. Whichever sounds better!

Winter is westside but super shy and gentle so she's not what one might expect from the rowdier seeming west wise

Jensen is sarcastic and jokey, pretty hard westside, is a lil bit of a drug dealer

I’m for it. We can either have them already have had tension before, maybe they had a bad interaction. Or they could’ve been best friends until Stella moved to the East side. Whichever sounds better!

Ooooh yes, besties works! And maybe now your girl thinks mine is a sellout or some shit?

Ooooh yes, besties works! And maybe now your girl thinks mine is a sellout or some shit?
Yes. Exactly! They could’ve grown up as best friends and when Stella moved, Kat felt betrayed. Bc she’s super loyal to her roots and thought Stella was just a fraud. So they can have a little feud/tension bc of that.

Hey everyone! My girl (Stella) is originally from the west side, but moved to the east side. I'm open to someone thinking she like betrayed them by moving!!

Also open to other ships!
i feel like jude would probs ne friendly with stella although she probably wouldn’t know her well since jude was gone for most of the last year. like she would probs include her when she had the opportunity.

not so sure about tj. jude would be welcoming, she isn’t one to judge especially after meeting people from all walks of life in the hospital, but i’m not sure how he’d feel about her.

I'm also open for preexisting relationships

My boy's dad is a prominent neurosurgeon, but he definitely still does check ups and fills shifts when it gets busy. As for the mom, she was a public defender, so she definitely worked a lot in the west side. Now she's a housewife, still is part of the pta and that kind of community stuff.

Joey definitely would've done some tutoring for other students. Outside of that and his stem clubs, someone could've met him online through a video game or something.

Either way, super excited for this rp, gotta sleep soon, but I'll have a post up by tomorrow

I kinda want Kat to have some guy drama. Not necessarily a relationship, though I’m open to that as well, but just some drama bc why not!

i feel like jude would probs ne friendly with stella although she probably wouldn’t know her well since jude was gone for most of the last year. like she would probs include her when she had the opportunity.

not so sure about tj. jude would be welcoming, she isn’t one to judge especially after meeting people from all walks of life in the hospital, but i’m not sure how he’d feel about her.

stella does need a friend on the east side, for sure! at first, though, she probably wouldn't have been very nice, but maybe they could have overcome that and become friendly?

id have to reread her sheet for tj's thoughts, but overall hes a west sider at heart and picks on east siders whenever he can

Winter is westside but super shy and gentle so she's not what one might expect from the rowdier seeming west wise

Jensen is sarcastic and jokey, pretty hard westside, is a lil bit of a drug dealer

jude would probably get along v well with winter. she’d probably admire her dancing if she ever gets to see it. jude def supports activities like that, especially after she had to give up volleyball. jude could almost take winter under her wing to show her around the new school and stuff?

i don’t really see jensen liking jude outright since she is a privileged east sider, but jude probably wouldn’t push for friendship or anything unless he wanted. she’d like to avoid conflict especially since she’d be friendly with winter

stella does need a friend on the east side, for sure! at first, though, she probably wouldn't have been very nice, but maybe they could have overcome that and become friendly?

id have to reread her sheet for tj's thoughts, but overall hes a west sider at heart and picks on east siders whenever he can

yeah that sounds good. jude came back late in the year (i think i said april? ) in the past year. maybe they got paired up for a project or something and that’s how they met??

yeah figured something like that. she is quite sensitive, especially about her ED (which is known in the school, it’s not a secret) so she probably wouldn’t react much outright, unless he said something about that. otherwise, she’d probably just internalize it

jude would probably get along v well with winter. she’d probably admire her dancing if she ever gets to see it. jude def supports activities like that, especially after she had to give up volleyball. jude could almost take winter under her wing to show her around the new school and stuff?

i don’t really see jensen liking jude outright since she is a privileged east sider, but jude probably wouldn’t push for friendship or anything unless he wanted. she’d like to avoid conflict especially since she’d be friendly with winter

Jensen would probably try and be as neutral as he could especially with someone who was making an effort to be nice to Winter

Winter definitely would be a bit shy starting off trying to keep in her own bubble but over time I can see the two becoming friends!

If anyone is still looking for friends, I'd love for Kat to have a close relationship with someone.
Guy or girl, doesn't matter as long as they are west side like her lol. She's not very open to East-siders just yet.

I'm also open for preexisting relationships

My boy's dad is a prominent neurosurgeon, but he definitely still does check ups and fills shifts when it gets busy. As for the mom, she was a public defender, so she definitely worked a lot in the west side. Now she's a housewife, still is part of the pta and that kind of community stuff.

Joey definitely would've done some tutoring for other students. Outside of that and his stem clubs, someone could've met him online through a video game or something.

Either way, super excited for this rp, gotta sleep soon, but I'll have a post up by tomorrow

jude's father is a plastic surgeon and her mother is an international lawyer, so she could know joey through their parents probably??

If anyone is still looking for friends, I'd love for Kat to have a close relationship with someone.
Guy or girl, doesn't matter as long as they are west side like her lol. She's not very open to East-siders just yet.
Kat and Jensen I think would get along pretty well, they could be decent friends starting off if ya wanted

Winter kinda comes along with that though she’s vv different from Jensen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back