• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split OCC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
jude's father is a plastic surgeon and her mother is an international lawyer, so she could know joey through their parents probably??
Yeah, that'd be cool. Their moms could be like lawyer buddies and so they got introduced to each other??

yeah. they prob got introduced when they were young especially since jude no longer talks to her parents
Maybe they're like childhood friends that ended up in very different paths, but they've gotten closer since Jude got hospitalized

I will post soon. Still open for any relationships/drama as we go (:

tbh not sure how jude would feel about ur girl. she'd prob be a bit intimidated if she was aware of her reputation
I agree. They def wouldn’t be friends lol.
I wouldn’t say enemies either, maybe Kat doesn’t like he though for the simple fact that she’s east side and friends with Stella who is Kay’s former bestie. Lol. Idk.

So I've read over the character sheets and these are some of the ideas I came up with. Let me know what y'all think :D

Devin Robinson
~Winter James ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ): We've already discussed Devin and Winter being good friends. I think Dev would be particularly protective over Winter, given that she's a bit shy and meek. Devin would probably do a lot of standing up for Winter and trying to help her get out of her bad situation. I think they're opposite in a sense, and I like that in a friendship!
~Jensen James ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ): Because Winter and Devin are close, she has probably been around Jensen quite a bit. I would think he would be the guy she would go to to get drugs, maybe even hang out a bit while they smoke. They could also be friends because both want to protect Winter?
~Laurel Marie Winters ( jasmyn jasmyn ): I have a feeling Laurel and Devin would have a sort of frenemies relationship. Both are fairly strong personalities with fighting, troublemaking backgrounds. I think in most situations, they would get along great. However, if the two were to get into an argument, it would probably be a total blow out.
~Malik Hughes ( erzulie erzulie ): With Malik and Devin, I'm not so sure how much the two would have gotten to know one another. I think Dev might be a bit intimidated by him, since he's more of the silent type. I do think they would get along if they got to know each other though!
~Stella Rhodes ( apolla apolla ): Because Stella moved over to the East side, I don't know how much interaction her and Dev would have. Maybe they could have been friends before Stella moved, but drifted apart afterwards. Devin probably wouldn't feel betrayed or anything, just kind of moved on from it.
~Jude Gray ( copacetic copacetic ): First off, my dog's name is Jude, so great name choice xD Secondly, I think the only way Devin would know of Jude before switching schools would be through Miles. Devin generally dislikes people from the East side, but might be able to get along with Jude were Miles to put in a good word for her lol
~Donatella Angeles ( erzulie erzulie ): I doubt Devin and Donatella would be friends. They would probably be polite to one another because that's how they are. But Devin would not like Donatella's materialistic nature and I don't think Donatella would like that Devin is a bit more of the hardened, hand-me-down West side style.
~Jade Ethan ( Jack Doyle Jack Doyle ): Not to sure how Devin would feel about Jade. I feel like personality wise, there would be a bit of a clash because that's just how East Side/West Side interactions go.
~Tyler Carson ( apolla apolla ): The two would probably know each other from parties, could have even hung out and smoked together. Both are the protective types, so I could see them bonding over something like that, though I don't know if either one could do the sappy emotional sharing part xD
~Miki Dunn-Ochoa ( Aato Aato ): I don't think Devin and Miki would know each other before the whole school-burning-down thing went down unless they met at a party or something. As far as personalities go, there is a little bit of conflicting characteristics between the two. But they're also both a bit impulsive, so that could make for some interesting interactions lol
~Shaun Cianciola ( Aato Aato ): I think they would have gotten to know each other from parties or maybe even music since both play the guitar. They both don't really do well with emotions well, so that's something that might make interactions between them easier.
~Joey Erdahl ( MToki MToki ): Not to sure if they would have interacted at all before the fire event. I don't think they wouldn't get along. But both are a little socially awkward, and that would probably limit what interactions they would/could have.

Miles Madden
~Winter James ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ): Miles would probably know Winter through Devin. I think he would try to get her to come out of her shell a bit, but I don't know how much she would like him given how he usually overdoes it at parties.
~Jensen James ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ): I can see Jensen and Miles being buddies, hanging out and doing drugs together. There might be a little tension between them since Miles can get a little obnoxious when he gets too drunk or high, which could put his friends in a bind.
~Laurel Marie Winters ( jasmyn jasmyn ): I honestly think Miles would probably have a little crush on Laurel. He probably doesn't know her that well, if at all, since he's technically East and she's West. But after they meet, I can definitely see a crush forming lol
~Malik Hughes ( erzulie erzulie ): Probably doesn't know him until after the fire. But would think he's a chill dude who's just the slightest bit scary xD
~Stella Rhodes ( apolla apolla ): Would know her through school as well as that she moved from the West to the East through Devin. He might find her impulsive, boisterous tendencies a little overwhelming, but would honestly appreciate that she's real and honest.
~Jude Gray ( copacetic copacetic ): I do think Miles and Jude would get along fairly well. Since they had similar, absent-parent upbringings, I think it would be easy for them to bond over something like that and have someone to vent to as well. I could definitely see them being close friends.
~Donatella Angeles ( erzulie erzulie ): Contrary to Devin, Miles would probably understand Donatella's lavish ways. Having grown up to a wealthy family as well, he knows how easy is it to get used to the finer things in life and always want them. So, I don't think Miles would have any hard feelings towards Donatella.
~Jade Ethan ( Jack Doyle Jack Doyle ): They've probably seen each other around in school, maybe have a few classes together. I think they would be polite acquaintances to start.
~Tyler Carson ( apolla apolla ): Miles likes to party, Tyler likes to party. They probably could meet or have met at a party and became friends, doing drugs and drinking and all that together.
~Miki Dunn-Ochoa ( Aato Aato ): I'm not quite sure if Miles and Miki would get along since I think Miles would probably be considered a "difficult person." But maybe they would once they go to know one another?
~Shaun Cianciola ( Aato Aato ): Miles might not know him in the beginning but I could see them potentially being friends were they ever to meet. Miles would probably appreciate his risk-taking nature and thinks that he's a cool dude.
~Joey Erdahl ( MToki MToki ): Maybe Joey could tutor Miles in math or something? I don't really see there personalities lining up that much. But they could definitely be the unlikely friends with opposite personas.

Jack Doyle Jack Doyle erzulie erzulie
I'm thinking Miki could be friends with Jade and Donatella...

Jade would be a closer friend as Miki loves good-hearted people and her innocence would draw him. However, he could also be her push to branch out, have more fun and break some rules. (If you agree with this, maybe they're childhood friends?)

For Miki and Donatella, they might be casual friends, spending more time in school and only really meeting outside of school for specific activities (shopping, etc.)

First off, my dog's name is Jude, so great name choice xD Secondly, I think the only way Devin would know of Jude before switching schools would be through Miles. Devin generally dislikes people from the East side, but might be able to get along with Jude were Miles to put in a good word for her lol
I do think Miles and Jude would get along fairly well. Since they had similar, absent-parent upbringings, I think it would be easy for them to bond over something like that and have someone to vent to as well. I could definitely see them being close friends.

Sounds great!

I’m sure Jude would be fine with Devin because she is Miles’ friend. She’d def still be intimidated a bit but would still hang around when she was there.

I can totally see Miles and Jude being close friends. She probably appreciates having someone who understands, probably confiding in him often (especially after cutting contact with her parents after they never visited her when she was in the hospital)

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Miki and Miles could end up being friends overtime, but for now, definitely neutral. He doesn't pick fights and doesn't mind having many acquaintances, but he's more picky with who is deemed a friend. Same for Devin, they could stay neutral.

Shaun and Miles definitely have friend potential, but he might initially see him as spoiled, so they'd have to get to know each other for sure.
While Shaun and Devin would understand each other's discomfort with emotion, couldn't that also be disastrous in a friendship? Like, all this amplified apathy? xD But if you'd like, I'm fine with them being friends or even just acquaintances having met through a party.

What if Shaun's mom cleaned Stella's houses? Both her east side and west side house! They could have met through her maybe?

That could definitely work. We could say his mother's worked for her family since they arrived in Ships Haven, meaning they've known each other for a while. They'd probably be close friends, even staying so after Stella moved. He'd be happy for her to get out of the west side, but might also lowkey wonder if she sees herself as better now.

jasmyn jasmyn
I don't know what kind of "guy drama" you had in mind, but I could see Shaun and Laurel being friends (open to more or less). Depending how Goldie settles, maybe him, Laurel, and Stella were all friends before Stella moved and now he and Laurel have somewhat of a strained relationship since he stayed friends with her...or they could still be perfectly fine with each other (I know she's super loyal to everything West tho).

Last edited:
Devin Robinson
~Laurel Marie Winters ( jasmyn jasmyn ): I have a feeling Laurel and Devin would have a sort of frenemies relationship. Both are fairly strong personalities with fighting, troublemaking backgrounds. I think in most situations, they would get along great. However, if the two were to get into an argument, it would probably be a total blow out.

Miles Madden
~Laurel Marie Winters ( jasmyn jasmyn ): I honestly think Miles would probably have a little crush on Laurel. He probably doesn't know her that well, if at all, since he's technically East and she's West. But after they meet, I can definitely see a crush forming lol

Your post totally made me realize I meant to change my character's name to Kat and never did. Changing that now bc I've been calling her Kat this whole chat Lol.

Buuuuuuut, I like both! I can see Devin and Kat being cool with each other. Kat probably disagrees with Devin rooming with an east-sider (but not so much of a hate thing) and would let her opinion be know but I don't think they would have too much drama unless they were to get into an argument or something happened later. Like you said they are both tough and don't mind confrontation. Lol.

As for Miles, I love the idea of them meeting and her not being a fan at first bc he's east side. I think it'd be cute for him to have a crush on her and her be maybe annoyed by it (at least at first) since he's not from the west side.

jasmyn jasmyn
I don't know what kind of "guy drama" you had in mind, but I could see Shaun and Laurel being friends (open to more or less). Depending how Goldie settles, maybe him, Laurel, and Stella were all friends before Stella moved and now he and Laurel have somewhat of a strained relationship since he stayed friends with her...or they could still be perfectly fine with each other (I know she's super loyal to everything West tho).

Had to change my girl's name to Kat bc I called her that like 20 times. I have a few other RPs going on and mixed up names but I think I wanna stick with Kat.
Sorry everyone! Lol. I have mom-brain. You'll have to excuse me sometimes.

As for Stella, Shaun and Kat...I am here for it. I like the idea of a trio that broke up! Maybe Kat and Shaun are still friends but they aren't as close as before.
Also, Kat probably gives him a lot of grief over him still being friends with Stella.

apolla apolla hmmmmmmm i was maybe thinking of jude having a crush on tj. i feel like she wouldn’t care about the whole west/east side thing as much but it could def lead to drama. obvs it doesn’t have to be reciprocated but i can see jude thinking she just dislikes him but actually having feelings? does that actually make sense? i’m tired rn lmao so sorry if it doesn’t.

apolla apolla I don't know how you feel about it, but maybe Tyler and Kat have/had a thing. Maybe they are a former couple who didn’t end on good terms (I noticed they both have jealous and hot tempered traits so that could cause some fun drama) OR they have like a friends with benefits type thing which can later get messy and cause drama too. If not then I’m totally cool with them just being close friends as well. They just seem like they’d interact in some way!

Malik Hughes
Jensen James ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) - I think that the two of them wouldn’t interact that much outside of the drug scene. Maybe Jensen could be apart of Malik’s gang or Malik could just be his supplier? Or for more drama maybe there tension between them. I’d imagined that the Vice Lords are currently at the top of things, so if Jensen sells drugs and doesn’t want to join the gang that could be problematic.

Devin Robinson ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ) - I don’t think that they would have interacted much, seeing as Malik was more in the streets and focusing on his rising empire lol. Though he would remember he from the little times he attended school.

Donatella Angeles
Jude Gray ( copacetic copacetic ) - I cant decide if the two of them would be close or close in the fake, rich kid sort of way. XD They have similar backstories but Donatella’s parents seems to be more loving. I imagine that Jude would visit her or stay over, maybe become an unofficial member of the family. Or if they aren’t that close then I imagine that they hang out due to them both being rich and their parents. I’m sure that they wealthy folk held playdates for their kids in order to brag and show them off, or bake sure they have valuable connections. So childhood friends me thinks?

Miles Madden ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ) - Woo! Another rich kid. Okay so like Jude I’d think that they’d know one another through their parents. They have a lot in common with tutors, nannies, and all that fancy stuff as well. Miles is actually kind and not fake, Donatella would admire that about him. Again perhaps they can be childhood friends?

Devin Robinson - Depending on Dona’s relationship with Miles, I’m sure that they would have run into one another or be in the same room. Donatella would be polite to her for the most part.

Stella Rhodes ( apolla apolla ) - Donatella would have given her a hard time in the beginning seeing as she’s only rich through marriage. But she’d let it go as she got older because, money is money and connections are important.

Miki Dunn-Ocha ( Aato Aato ) - Hm what is his mother’s profession? I see her being cordial with him but not that close.

If anyone has any ideas let me know!

Malik Hughes
Jensen James ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) - I think that the two of them wouldn’t interact that much outside of the drug scene. Maybe Jensen could be apart of Malik’s gang or Malik could just be his supplier? Or for more drama maybe there tension between them. I’d imagined that the Vice Lords are currently at the top of things, so if Jensen sells drugs and doesn’t want to join the gang that could be problematic.

Devin Robinson ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ) - I don’t think that they would have interacted much, seeing as Malik was more in the streets and focusing on his rising empire lol. Though he would remember he from the little times he attended school.

Donatella Angeles
Jude Gray ( copacetic copacetic ) - I cant decide if the two of them would be close or close in the fake, rich kid sort of way. XD They have similar backstories but Donatella’s parents seems to be more loving. I imagine that Jude would visit her or stay over, maybe become an unofficial member of the family. Or if they aren’t that close then I imagine that they hang out due to them both being rich and their parents. I’m sure that they wealthy folk held playdates for their kids in order to brag and show them off, or bake sure they have valuable connections. So childhood friends me thinks?

Miles Madden ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ) - Woo! Another rich kid. Okay so like Jude I’d think that they’d know one another through their parents. They have a lot in common with tutors, nannies, and all that fancy stuff as well. Miles is actually kind and not fake, Donatella would admire that about him. Again perhaps they can be childhood friends?

Stella Rhodes ( apolla apolla ) - Donatella would have given her a hard time in the beginning seeing as she’s only rich through marriage. But she’d let it go as she got older because, money is money and connections are important.

Miki Dunn-Ocha ( Aato Aato ) - Hm what is his mother’s profession? I see her being cordial with him but not that close.

If anyone has any ideas let me know!

I love the rivals idea

I cant decide if the two of them would be close or close in the fake, rich kid sort of way. XD They have similar backstories but Donatella’s parents seems to be more loving. I imagine that Jude would visit her or stay over, maybe become an unofficial member of the family. Or if they aren’t that close then I imagine that they hang out due to them both being rich and their parents. I’m sure that they wealthy folk held playdates for their kids in order to brag and show them off, or bake sure they have valuable connections. So childhood friends me thinks?

Jude isn’t one for fake friendships, so i can see them actually being friends. I think Jude probably stayed over quite a bit once her parents no longer employed her nanny. she didn’t like spending her time all alone in the big house.

I love the rivals idea
I do love a juicy rivalry.
Jude isn’t one for fake friendships, so i can see them actually being friends. I think Jude probably stayed over quite a bit once her parents no longer employed her nanny. she didn’t like spending her time all alone in the big house.
True friends it is then! Donatella would have visited her or called when she was hospitalized, just to check up on her and keep her company.

also jude would definitely always welcome her friends over if they needed somewhere to say. as i mentioned in my reply to rayvian, jude hates staying all alone in her house, so she wouldn’t mind her friends showing up.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat like i could see miles staying with her while he figured out his apartment situation. she probably even offered to let him stay there if he didn’t want an apartment

erzulie erzulie So, re-reading your bio for Malik gave me an idea. I have Kat's father having been a member of a well-known, west side motorcycle gang (which I don't mind tweaking the motorcycle part) but he died in an accident when she was sixteen (two years ago). I was thinking maybe it's the same gang that Malik is now the boss of which would give reason for Kat and Malik to know each other. They don't necessarily have to be close.

erzulie erzulie So, re-reading your bio for Malik gave me an idea. I have Kat's father having been a member of a well-known, west side motorcycle gang (which I don't mind tweaking the motorcycle part) but he died in an accident when she was sixteen (two years ago). I was thinking maybe it's the same gang that Malik is now the boss of which would give reason for Kat and Malik to know each other. They don't necessarily have to be close.
Yeah it’s just a regular gang instead of a motorcycle one. I’m cool with her father being a member of it. They’re called the Vice Lords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back