• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split *High School Rp*

Would anyone care to establish a relationship between our characters? (Friends, Enemies, Ect...) Since Tatiana lived on the west side maybe someone could be a childhood friend

Would anyone care to establish a relationship between our characters? (Friends, Enemies, Ect...) Since Tatiana lived on the west side maybe someone could be a childhood friend

I'd be down for that since Mari has lived on the West Side her whole life. Maybe they were kid friends and Tatiana knew about what happened to Mari's mom, which Mari has kept a secret since she began living on her own?

Chase is popular in school and his family well-known in the area, so it's likely he could have an existing relationship, more likely in the East side though.

Eternal Eternal -WeekendWe can definitely do that. We could have them reconnect or kept in contact with phone calls, video chats, etc.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Maybe he could be friends with Ana? Or at least acquaintances.

I'd be up for relationships, if anyone wants to start one with Taylor. Would be great to do it in personal message though.

I have a good idea for a character on the East Side, if there are spots open.
If not, i understand.
Good day ; - )

Hey, if anyone is up for any connections or relationships with Gemma, just let me know! I'm up for figuring things out! (:

If you end up with a spare girl nobody claims I'll happily oblige. Somehow I always end up playing guys!

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman Is this still open and accepting? If so, I'd be glad with any male spot, if there are any left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back