Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Devil Survivor, ETC, chat/plotting thread.

Icarusleopard

Shin Megami Tensei fan girl

Hello, this is a thread to just discuss all things SMT.  Yeah, that's basically it. 

So anyone getting SMT 4 Apocalypse and/or Persona 5?

Rip thread, wish I was here when this thread was first put up :^( Persona 5 and SMT IV Apocalypse are great.

Still need to beat SMT IV before I can play Apocalypse. It's not the fact that IV is hard. I've been at the part of the game to decide how I wanna fuck my life up. Years later, still there. :U Least the game got stonewalled because of my indecisiveness instead of mother fucking Fiends. :I Damn you SMT III.

Still need to beat SMT IV before I can play Apocalypse. It's not the fact that IV is hard. I've been at the part of the game to decide how I wanna fuck my life up. Years later, still there. :U Least the game got stonewalled because of my indecisiveness instead of mother fucking Fiends. :I Damn you SMT III.
Don't worry, I bought the game the month of release and only beat it last Summer. Apocalypse is pretty cool, I kinda likes IV better than Apoc but both were rad.

Not quite new to the series, but Persona 5 really brought back my interest.

...And it also ruined my sleep schedule on finals week but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not quite new to the series, but Persona 5 really brought back my interest.

...And it also ruined my sleep schedule on finals week but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Getting a high mark during Shujin's exams is just as important as real life exams.

I've been mostly playing through P5 and Devil Survivor since it was on sale for the 3DS awhile back. Thankfully since were not doing much in class I use my free time playing DS: Overclocked.

Apocalypse was fun to play but story-wise it didn't really appeal to me. It just kinda seemed like they wanted to have a mixture of both Persona and SMT, but it doesn't work like that: both series are vastly different from one another. Doesn't help that ever since IV they've changed the art-style to a more generic asthetic. I'm not the only one who misses art direction like Nocturne, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back