• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shin Megami Tensai

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
For millions of years, the powers that rule universe have been in turmoil with each other. YHVH vs Lucifer. Law vs chaos. Light vs dark.
The battle has raged in, yet neither side has an advantage over the other. Each is dead set on the same key to domination of the universe.
Earth.
He who controls earth, controls the universe.
It has been many years since demons have been unleashed upon the earth, which has been successful in defeating the demon menace. Since then, the government has taken steps to prevent further damage to the earth from demon attacks.
While demon presence is not uncommon, life remains largely the same.
Until the fateful day...
YHVH and Lucifer choose a handful of humans that display heroic qualities, bestowing them with thier powers. These people have come to be known as the Liaison’s of Law, and the couriers of chaos. These extraordinary people are tasked to sway the world to the side they fight for. Law or chaos, the winning side obtaining dominion over Earth.
Will you fight for law? Or will you plunge the world into chaos? Will you do something different entirely? The choice is yours...

Hey everyone! It’s scrubnoppon here, with an idea I’ve been wanting to mess around with for a while. This is a plot set in an alternate universe of Shin Megami Tensai video games. Some of the major characters belong to the games, but the plot itself will take place in an original universe.
To dumb down the plot, a bunch of people are chosen to be fighters for either law or chaos in a world that has been ravenged by, yet survived the demon attacks.
From there, the RP will play out in a largely episodic manner, with an overarching plot throughout, leading to a climax at the end where the choices made will effect how the story ends.

Befriend, summon, and fuse demons to make the world side with your ideal!

I’ll go further into depth about the befriending, and fusion “systems” as well as the world and story when we hash things out.

If this seems interesting, shoot me a PM! Thanks for your time!
Gather demons, and come again!

Last edited:
good game series, good taste
just be sure to clarify that you got the idea from a series and that it isn't yours, just in case people aren't aware of what it is from the title

I'm not that familiar with the Shin Megoomi Tensai games aside from LP's of Apocaypse and Devil Survivor
I'm in though
Is the Neutral Route open though?

good game series, good taste
just be sure to clarify that you got the idea from a series and that it isn't yours, just in case people aren't aware of what it is from the title
Thanks, I love me some SMT. Lemme add a little blurb about the idea, thanks again for the heads up.
Of course, if you’re interested, shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back