• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shimmering Shade's Looking for Warriors

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

and apprentices, kits, Queens, and elders. Pretty much anything Warrior cats related.

My name is Demon or Kitten or DemonKitten. You may know me, you may not, either way you are about to know something about me.

I am the creator of Shimmering Shade which is warrior cat's fandom roleplay based on two clans.

It is a fantasy plot with the cats having mild powers

and it is being revamped.

No prior knowledge is required

There were a lot of flaking out and so we are doing a sweep while inviting new players in.

Now to tell you about the roleplay.

The plot has shifted. There is a cat named Shadow that is determined to wipe the forest clear of the two clans just leaving one all powerful. She says that Starlan has granted this in her favor, but sinister shadows seem to have a claw in this one.

Overview

Rules

Lore

Adopt-A-Warrior

Characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back