• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shimmering Shade (Always Open) - Additional IC

(I'm forgetting a lot >_<)

Phenex was laying down with shadow laying on top of him while talking to other cats like her they were smaller than him by a lot but hey this is they're world he's so he won't pick on them and laced there sweeping his tail a little as he listened to the conversation with his head on the ground and his ears perked.

@Karcen

" Very well but should such a conflict be found tell me I would rather it be settled in an organized manner " Shadow said .

She then looked form venom to crow to timber before looking down to Phenex she had gathered support in the alleys and she was almost ready, just a few more things to do. She would need to conduct a stone summoning soon she had promised powers to all those in the alleys . Still she had to speak with the clans, she would do that and give them time to think come back and repeat before she had to drive them away.

" Well then Crow I will need you to come with Phenex and I as we go into the clan cats territory, the rest of you be ready soon I will show you the path to the same powers as the clans." She said.

@Aqua

Crow nodded and as shadow said so, she thought it was a wast to be lead by a cat but she was happy enough with this. "Then lets go." She said turning and walking away her tail up and her head, she sighed slightly as she walked. 'I wonder what where gonna do?' She asked her self.

(Sorry it sucks)

Phenex got up slowly and followed behind the thinking "what the..I don't get this world" he said thinking while following walking behind the cat with shadow on his back he was catching up slowly to the cat and sometimes be to close to where he had to back up a little so he thought "wow it's so easy to catch up with these little things with my long legs"

Venom had awoke early like most days as he organized herbs that he had prepared just in case anything was to occur. He passed by Timber who was sprawled out as if he was a house cat with no worry, then again he was pretty large. "Rosibird?" He meowed to the pregnant she-cat that had joined them. She reminded him of his passing mate and his dead kits, so he was very keen on making sure she was settled her nicely. "Are you feeling at home?" he asked.

@Undercore

Rosebird looked up, trying to pull a smile onto her lips, but it probably came out as more of a grimace. She sighed, letting her sad gaze fall back to the ground, her lips trembling as she spoke " I dont know, Venom, I, I left my mate to be here, he was amazing, even though he isn't the father of these kits, I knew he would have loved them as if they were his own, and I took it all away from him, he almost died that day and then he had to watch his mate leave with his kits! " Rosebird whispered " I'm horrible, just because I couldn't bare to live in the place where my life fell apart, I had no right to take his future with me and walk away!' Rosebird shook her head" I-I don't know how I could do such a thing! I'm no better than these kit's father! He tried to kill me and now it feels like I tried to Kill Breezestar." Rosebird bit her lip, her shoulders shaking and some tear drops hit the ground. " How can I say I made the right decision to leave?"

@DemonKitten

Crow sat in the sun, her eyes only little slits. She sat in the warm sun and let it warm her fur and bones, her tail moved slightly in the dirt where she sat and small puffs of dust blew up. She sat there for a little bit and looked over at timber out of the corner of her eye. She let out a small sigh, she told timber that she would never join a kitty clan, but; she didn't know. All she knew is that other cats that knew her as a rouge and feared her, know looked at her with disrespectful looks.

She stood up, and walked over to where shadow was; passing timber. She had her tail down and her head, but once she got near shadow she straightened out. "Shadow, is there anything you need me to do?" She asked already picking th cats in her head to take with her for hunting. She might not have been in a clan but she spied on a lot of them to know a little bit about clan things.

@Karcen and any one else

Venom looked to the she-cat before soothing her with his tail. "Do not fret. It is unhealthy for you and your kits," he purred lightly as he gazed at her belly wondering about how long it might be. "I believe it was the right decision. My mate was murdered by those she called family, but I will not let your decision put you or your kits through harm," he growled slightly. "The tom will realize his own mistake. It is not your mistake that he could not see the light," Venom meowed in an attempt to comfort the expecting mother.

@Undercore

Timber arose from the feeling of air passing over him for the fifth time. He gave a wide yawn and stretched his powerful haunches before turning around to see who the last passerby had been. He noticed Crow was walking towards where shadow was and decided it was probably time for him to wake up anyway. Padding over to the two, Timber dropped down beside Crow. "Good morning," he meowed. "What is on our agenda for the day?" He inquired though not asking what was on his agenda.

@Jinx @Karcen

" We need to make all those we have into warriors" Shadow said she did think the shimmer clan would keep their word she hoped they still had honor but yet she needed to be prepared there was no telling what the shade clan would do they needed to get ready.

"I need the word spread that there will be a meeting tonight, and they all need to be in attendance." She instructed, yes tonight she would start making them a real clan of warriors.

Crow diped her geadto shadow and stood up. "I will see that everyone knows." She said looking at timber, she then turned with out another word. Her tail lightly brushed timbers face as she did so.

She went to every single cat at told them about the meeting later, they all nodded and went along on there business. Once down she sat down in the sun and let out long soft purr, the warmth on her fur felt good. She looked at timber, her eyes holding a softness that has never been there before. But a moment later it was gone. She motioned him with her tail to come and join her.

@Karcen @DemonKitten

Timber yawned again, deciding whether to join her or not, but he realize that if he didn't he would just be sleeping as he followed the she-cat on her little mission. They passed by Venom and Rosebird. "Hey cats," he meowed to them as Crow approached. He figured she would want to tell them being all high up and stuff. He bit an itch on his foot as he gained a cold look from Venom, who seemed to prefer the presence of she-cats. Probably because he is a she-cat, he thought to himself slightly snickering out loud gaining a glare from the orange tom.

@Undercore @Jinx

Crow glared at the Tom, and let out a small growl but didn't do anything just told them that there was meeting later and that. She walked away with a glare of something that no cat here wanted to see, not even timber or shadow.

*sighs*

Giving a shrug and following the she-cat, Timber flicked his tail in farewell to the two before they continued on their mission. "Where to next, crow?" He meowed.

(I do have a cat that shall join soon from other clans @Jinx )

Crow looked at timeber that same look in her eyes that would give any cat the chills. "Not here, go tell shadow I'm off to do some 'hunting'." She said not waiting for a reply, she needed to get away from everyone or she was gonna loss it. One thing to learn from crow is never to make her mad, and even if venom didn't say much she knew he wasn't a fan of her.

@DemonKitten

Ok :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back