• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shifters (MxF)

AgentFire

In the world, there are humans, and then there are shifters. Shifters usually have a specialty. The four different kinds of shifters are as follows:

Shapeshifter: Most common kind of shifter. They can change their appearance and shape to fit whatever they wish to shift into. This can be another person, an animal, or even an object. However, they can only hold these forms for up to three hours, before having to return to their original form. After the three hours, they need to wait about six hours before changing shape again.
Spaceshifter: These shifters are able to shift their location instantaneously. However, they can only shift within 1000 miles of their current location, and they can only travel somewhere they've been. After shifting to the new location, they must wait about three hours before they can shift to another location again.
Sizeshifter: A relatively uncommon type of shifter, these shifters can adjust their physical size. They can shift down to roughly the size of a speck of dust, or they can shift up to double their size. However, they can only hold these sizes for roughly nine hours, after which, they must rest and recharge for another three hours.
Timeshifter: The rarest of them all, and arguably the most dangerous, Timeshifters can shift through time. However, they're only able to shift backwards or forwards up to one hour, and they must recharge for three hours after shifting.

Now, in special cases, shifters can even have multiple abilities. You might be able to find one who can shift through shapes and space. However, this is rare, and nobody's ever been known to hold more than two abilities.

Until now...

Typically, people are unable to use their shifting abilities until they turn 21. And my guy, on his 21st birthday, discovered something wild. Though his parents were only mere shapeshifters, he found himself able to shift through shapes, spaces, sizes, and even times. As it so happened, your girl, a shifter scientist, was watching nearby. Incredibly shocked and intrigued, she devises a way to capture my guy, so that she can learn more about him.

Not very fleshed out right now, but I'm fascinated by this idea. All I ask is that you can write a couple paragraphs, with good spelling and grammar. If you're interested, post below, or send a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back