• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shibe's Somewhat-Specific Pairing Search

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Hey howdy all!
Shibe again.

You've probably (not) heard the whole schtick about how I've been getting distanced from the platform and I'm trying to get back, so I'll try to keep this introductory bit short. Gonna set us up for some pairings! I prefer 1×1 stuff (I prefer not doubling but I'm not entirely against it.)

Me:
Male
I play male and female
I can play any gender pairing, but for romance I prefer either M×F and F×F.
I like dogs.

You:
Please know how to spell and use proper grammar.
Work with me! I like to make a story perfect, and that takes two!
Please shoot me a reminder every once in a while (Once a day is fine. Maybe every other day.)

Pairings: (Bolded is my favored role)

Coroner × Cop/Detective
(I enjoy this one a lot! I've only done it once and it's a serious craving. Not too sure why.) ((The one time I've done this, it was a furry story and had a mystery setup like Zootopia. Wouldn't mind trying that again!))

Apocalypse Survivors
(A lonely duo... The type of apocalypse doesn't really matter to me. I'd love to see a pair meet up and try their best to make it in the end.)

Blind Human × Gorgon
(One of my absolute favorites. It's so great. I love having a Gorgon soften up with someone immune to their curse. The first eyes they've seen in a while. Love this one.)

Human × Monster Girl
(Similar to the one above, but that one is a bit different from these. DM me to discuss this one! I'm looking for an unlikely romance type story.)

Royal Guard × Princess
(Another favorite of mine! I love childhood friends to lovers type stories. It's great!)

Vampire × Human
(I could go either way on this one! I've got two vampires and a variety of humans for this. This one will need some instructions!)

Camper × Cryptid Hunter
(Ultra-Specific! This has some pretty serious horror potential. Two people out in the middle of nowhere for very different reasons! Extreme danger could ensue. Perhaps romance?)

That's all for now! I might add more, plus some craving stars potentially! Be sure to either drop a comment or just DM me! Hopefully see you soon!

Hey howdy all!
Shibe again.

You've probably (not) heard the whole schtick about how I've been getting distanced from the platform and I'm trying to get back, so I'll try to keep this introductory bit short. Gonna set us up for some pairings! I prefer 1×1 stuff (I prefer not doubling but I'm not entirely against it.)

Me:
Male
I play male and female
I can play any gender pairing, but for romance I prefer either M×F and F×F.
I like dogs.

You:
Please know how to spell and use proper grammar.
Work with me! I like to make a story perfect, and that takes two!
Please shoot me a reminder every once in a while (Once a day is fine. Maybe every other day.)

Pairings: (Bolded is my favored role)

Coroner × Cop/Detective
(I enjoy this one a lot! I've only done it once and it's a serious craving. Not too sure why.) ((The one time I've done this, it was a furry story and had a mystery setup like Zootopia. Wouldn't mind trying that again!))

Apocalypse Survivors
(A lonely duo... The type of apocalypse doesn't really matter to me. I'd love to see a pair meet up and try their best to make it in the end.)

Blind Human × Gorgon
(One of my absolute favorites. It's so great. I love having a Gorgon soften up with someone immune to their curse. The first eyes they've seen in a while. Love this one.)

Human × Monster Girl
(Similar to the one above, but that one is a bit different from these. DM me to discuss this one! I'm looking for an unlikely romance type story.)

Royal Guard × Princess
(Another favorite of mine! I love childhood friends to lovers type stories. It's great!)

Vampire × Human
(I could go either way on this one! I've got two vampires and a variety of humans for this. This one will need some instructions!)

Camper × Cryptid Hunter
(Ultra-Specific! This has some pretty serious horror potential. Two people out in the middle of nowhere for very different reasons! Extreme danger could ensue. Perhaps romance?)

That's all for now! I might add more, plus some craving stars potentially! Be sure to either drop a comment or just DM me! Hopefully see you soon!
i would love to do humanxmonster girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back