• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shibe’s Great Quest to Find a Partner

Shibe

I got some good memes
Hi! I’ve been roleplaying for at least 5 years of my life, I really enjoy world building and original plots. I can portray either genders and I’m perfectly fine with non-straight romances!

A little bit more about me:

-I write in 3rd person, paragraph form. Usually one or two paragraphs.

-I have pretty good grammar and spelling with a occasionally slip up from time to time.

-I won’t be able to reply all the time because I’ll be entering college very soon, at most a couple times a day.

-I mostly use original characters, I don’t roleplay canon characters.

My preferences:

-Just kinda be around the same level as I am.

-Please no one-liners.

-Don’t control my characters.

-Nothing sexual, I’m totally cool with romance though. Romance is not a must though, I’m more than happy to have characters that share a good friendship or rivalry.

-I’m perfectly fine with darker subjects.

I do have a couple of plot ideas, but I’m also willing to create new ones with my partner! Some genres I like are: Adventure, Action, Horror, Suspense, and Romance.

Plot 1:

A Queen that harshly ruled her planet is mysteriously murdered in the middle of the night. Since she has no heirs or a spouse, members of the counsel are ready to shed blood for the throne. The head of the royal guard and a humble servant devise a plan to claim the throne for themselves and restore peace. Either one of us could play the head of the guard, or the servant. This could also involve alien species or a fantasy species, such as elves.

Plot 2:

A exclusive underground academy that educates the youth on crimes and how to commit them successfully has recently had new openings for students. A agent from a private investigation company manages to infiltrate the academy under the disguise of a fellow student, but what were to happen if another student were to catch them stealing some important files?

Plot 3:

A demon from the underworld is sent on a mission to the mortal realm to restore the gates and allow other demons to unleash a apocalypse upon human kind. Instead they wind up in some back alley in New York City with a crushing headache and a curious human trying to befriend them.

Be sure to tell me if you’re interested and I’ll gladly Pm you, I’m also happy to listen to any plot ideas you might have! :3

With with the person above, Plot 3, very interesting. Would you happen to be interested if it was changed to Alien instead of a demon? I can PM you with the full idea if you're interested.

Of course! I’m perfectly fine with that and I’d be more than happy to hear about it!

With with the person above, Plot 3, very interesting. Would you happen to be interested if it was changed to Alien instead of a demon? I can PM you with the full idea if you're interested.
I think an alien would work great too! :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back