• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shibe Emerges From The Abyss [Niche Partner Search]

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Hey how diddly do all! 2021 is underway, and I'm filled with passion! (The motivated kind) Typically I overwhelm myself with anyone who wants to RP with me with a crazy range of topics, but I thought I'd try something different! Something more niche.

My tastes this time around are a bit more specific, so I'll be listing them below. Some quick stuff/rules though.

I am Male. I am 17. I am willing to play Male or Female characters in any relationship, though I am hesitant to do MxM. I very much enjoy romance in my RP. I'm usually pretty busy and forgetful, so please cut me some slack. Feel free to occasionally remind me if you feel like I've forgotten.

Plots/Relationships:

I want to Roleplay as Asriel Dreemur (Yes from Undertale.) Less of a plot, more of a craving. I used to RP as him all the time, and I want to get back into it. I'm playing him as a little kid or as a teen. Up to you really.

Abandoned Catboy/Catgirl x Human
I Have a bit of a weak spot for this stuff. It just melts my heart. I'm a bit partial to playing the catboy here, but I'm not opposed to playing human.

Human x Gorgon
Also love this one. Definitely prefer human here. Talk to me a out this one. Old favorite.

Hey! That's all for now. I might update later, and you can feel free to send your own ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back