• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sherlock holmes romanctic case files (sherlock wanted)

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
Okay i know this is a bit oddball of a title but hear me the fel out.  We all know Molly and Watson are the canon ship  but what about poor poor sherlock holmes?I made this 1x1 to make some romantic cases and this rp will  be expanded in that way. when one case ends another begins in a new form with love blossoming in the case as we go.

case 1. A study in love in the howling nook- Sherlock and watson get a new flatmate to secure the costs of sherlocks 'experiments' and shooting at the wall when hes 'bored'. Turns out their new flat mate brave enough to be in the same home as Sherlock Holmes is Christina conlin a polymath who voice acted as Sherlocks favorite character Irene Alder in 'The Mid-Fall Murders' With her is a Wolf hybrid named Lady that she loves and protects because a scientist is trying to steal her dog. Being trusting of Sherlock she lets him study her wolf in exchange of protecting it as long as he doesn't hurt her.

Over the time of this case i have  high hopes of it beginning his relationship because i can see sherlock having a 'special' happy place in his mind for love. also i wish to plan and create other cases and reference others. Also yes Cheating death is allowed as long as it was possibly done before in the book,shows and or in real life(as in it actually happened and you can show proof)I am honestly nervous about this one because i REALLY want to do this rp to give that snarky detective love but i think someone might not understand my logic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back