Shenanigans! (aka OOC Chat)

Kade

Fandom Fanatic
I wanted to start this thread so I could ask a question? I think? I can't even remember what it was. If it even was a question...

But here's a thing anyway so we have somewhere to yammer at each other!

(Btw, I love my Co-GM title, lol)

tumblr_nw8ccaJvZe1r9ueaxo1_540.gif

I am so ready for torture! (Like Kihyun with the rest of this gifset....)

tumblr_nw8ccaJvZe1r9ueaxo2_500.gif

tumblr_nw8ccaJvZe1r9ueaxo4_500.gif

tumblr_nw8ccaJvZe1r9ueaxo5_500.gif

tumblr_nw8ccaJvZe1r9ueaxo3_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

hello

hi 

Can I get a better idea of the setting, pls? Modern, cyber, etc. 

I'm clueless here muffins.

Yes

hello

hi 

Can I get a better idea of the setting, pls? Modern, cyber, etc. 

I'm clueless here muffins.

Its modern times um.. everything is like in ruin though except for where the rich live if that makes sense? and the rich have a tight told on the police / military and has immunity from the government like.. they are treated much better than anyone else they get a pass if they miss taxes, don't have to pay as much, etc.

Its a bit hard to explain how it looks ^_^"

Also I think? I'm the only one online RN xD

@Miss Alice @FairlyLocal @Kade @Yunn @Marianne

Also I figured I should mention some things

• Hair dye, Nail polish is all in this world even laptops and such its just harder for people of lower status to get or find them however a few lucky individuals do have them
  • Its not all ruined dirty rags for clothes and crap like that remember it is modern times
  • Idgaf if your character has dyed hair and nail polish okay? don't worry, do what you want with customisation!
  • You don't need to give an explanation story wise why your char has like hair dye or nail polish it is insignificant its not a huge deal. You can if you want to but you don't HAVE to.

yes!  sorry!  that NY trip kicked my butt...  didn't realize how crazy it would be...  but yeah, i'll get on it tonight.

Sorry was asleep. Anyways don't apologise its not like I'm upset or anything ^_^"

I just wanted to make sure you and Marianne were still wanting to do this RP or hadn't forgotten about it <3

Take your time, we can wait

Sorry was asleep. Anyways don't apologise its not like I'm upset or anything ^_^"

I just wanted to make sure you and Marianne were still wanting to do this RP or hadn't forgotten about it <3

Take your time, we can wait

I missed this.  >.<  Thank you & I swear I haven't forgotten!  And btw how do you make your CSs look so purtty? 

I missed this.  >.<  Thank you & I swear I haven't forgotten!  And btw how do you make your CSs look so purtty? 

Ah I had help with that ^_^"

It uses the tables One column 12 rows. You can put it in the center too

It also uses spoilers which is the eyeball

and it uses pictures

thats it, its actually really easy. We have Kade to thank for knowing how to do this.

And narrowing the table width and putting them next to each other is how I did mine in the neat columns. Tables are your friends. I'm getting very good at them. :)

If you see the tables with bg color floating around the site, that's from people opting to make the tables in word docs and then pasting them over. It's supposed to be a feature added in a future update, so I'm holding off on that until then.

@Miss Alice @FairlyLocal @Kade @Yunn @Marianne

I have to fix up the pictures of my CS's since the whole crap that happened with pics on RPN. Should only take a few minutes but

anyways guys just tell me when you're ready. Ah... I will have to figure a beginning post out though

Do you guys want to RP with them already in the rebellion or have them find eachother and join up together?

Mmm maybe within the 2 - 5 hours i'm gonna be up longer... I'll make a few more characters (bc I really want more than 1 hot guy to control) I HAVE ISSUES DONT JUDGE ME MAN

Oh man, I had to do the exact same thing with fixing all my pics. That's what I was so upset about on my status update the other day. All the little title banners? I had to remake all of them from scratch because I didn't have them saved on my computer anywhere. Sooooo pissed!

And I'm fine to start however you want to. :)

Sorry guys...*stares at my lists* I've been working on these since friday. Istg im going to go crazy

When I no longer want to blow up the damn world. I'm so frustrated right now!

I lowered the minimum age by 2 years for the characters.

Just a bit more flexibility in the ages.

Sorry guys been trying to figure out how to start the RP for days now. I finally decided to consult with a friend we'll be talking on it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back