• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shattered Crown

Crocodile

Mister Zero
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
The drums of the funeral play on as Izian the Last is laid to rest in the Imperial Tomb. The Last Emperor of the Nostro Empire has perished. Each of you stood there and watched the funeral procession as uncertain times descend upon you all.

Each of you has been invited to take a seat on what is being called the Regent Council. You have been given the opportunity to save the Empire or plunge it into death and chaos.

This is a Nation Builder, only the nation already stands. The Nostro Empire has stood for almost a thousand years, but the failing Toulane Dynasty had doomed it to be without an Emperor. You will take up the role of influential figures in the Empire. Each of you invited by the Imperial Chamberlain to sit on the Regent Council to attempt to guide the Empire towards a new future.

This game can be cooperative, or you can be ambitious and attempt to forge a new Dynasty. You could even tear the Empire apart to seize control of some part of it. All actions have consequences. Threats lurk within and beyond the Empire.

This will be on Discord, but all turn actions and character sheets will be on here. Events will often be handled on Discord and Regent Council meetings are handled there before they are summarized for posting.

Any takers?

Alright folks. My game has filled up with potential players for the moment. I'll be working to hammer out sheets. If we suffer player attrition though I'll eventually reopen as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back