• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Sharing some Creativity, and possibly making more.

Literary Revenant

One Thousand Club
<p>

Good very early morning to you all, Onyx Energy here with a little treat. I've seen many people on this site share their artistic skills in the form of drawing, writing, and sometimes musical expression. I figured I could share some of what I do with my seemingly endless spare time. It mainly involves writing in the form of poetry and literature, but I also draw some pictures and even compose music. Now you may notice that I put the Prefix as Commission, meaning that I am offering to do some things for free. I'd be happy to write poems, songs, or draw some pictures like maps for absolutely nothing. (do note OCs are not what I'm good at... hence why I had another artist draw mine for me) If you want me to write poetry, maybe edit/refine a piece of literature, or even compose music feel free to ask. I can take 3 writing requests, 1 drawing request, and 1 Music composition request at any given time, however music composition would take some time unless I had lots of mountain dew and good inspiration. (It'd probably be best if you waited for me to post my YouTube link before making song requests, as I write classical, jazz and some contemporary.) For my first piece I will be sharing a Poem of mine that has been adapted into a song that I composed. (A YouTube link will be posted later) I call it: My Failure, and it was inspired by the Misty Mountain poem from the Hobbit. Feel free to give input, feedback, and any possible criticisms. (Quick note, this piece of work is very much mine and unless you get permission from me, I ask that you do not copy this or adapt it into any of your own works of art. Thank you.) </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>My Failure by Onyx Energy The day he came we lost our pride His shadow flame brought darkened bide Rage and vengeance fueling his fire Then we knew that pain was his bride Doom that should not have been denied Stone and rubble littered the ground Like deception from a liar Roaring and death a painful sound Could this be our true destiny To fall with darkness all around This all led to my failure His fury shows no true relent Ending all calm tranquility Denying all means of repent He left us in shadow’s pasture Leaving us in eternal dread And drowning in the nightmare’s stead This all led to my failure His fury brought a grueling spite That grew stronger in moonless night Where even stars could not survive Turning away and hide from sight Is our way to survive his blight We fought him with unending light But nothing could stop his anger When his darkness would arrive Our greatest strength had now fled And in our hearts true fear now bred This all led to my failure</p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
As Promised here is a YouTube link to the song/poem My Failure.

[media]

[/media]
More creative works will be coming soon! :)

Onyx Energy.

These look really nice, I'm not an expert on poetry and the like, but I love your word choice and imagery.

[QUOTE="Wandering Owl]These look really nice, I'm not an expert on poetry and the like, but I love your word choice and imagery.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back