• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shari Life (A city life story)

aresrme

There is much to do in the Shari Life. You can rob a bank. Steal a car or if you wanted it...blow up a popular business that could have potentially made lots of money. However, you've taken up jobs regarding your life in Shari; there has been more and more people asking for your help.

These jobs will eventually make you popular and you will eventually get even more deadly and more powerful weapons for you to rule the city and it will then give you the power to own the city like you've done in the past with other cities.

"So you want to be popular ehhh? Well then my friend. We've got terrorists you see. I need you to get rid of these terrorists you know...I maybe an Italian but, you know we've got a lot of jobs on our hands. I'm sure you can handle a little bit of blood on your hands can't you?"

Who are you based on your first appearance within this city. Why in the world do you need the money and for what? How will you be able to handle all of these jobs accordingly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back