• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shapeshifting Dragons, Anyone?

Akakios

Bored
This was... weird. How many people could say they woke up to the feeling of wings growing out of their back? Not many, June could assume. But, there she was, standing in front of her mirror, a pair of black, scaly wings having ripped through the back of her pajama shirt. After messing around with them some, she found she could control them, stretch them, and even manage to get herself off the ground with them. But she couldn't get them to go away.

This isn't good.

She spend a few days hiding them. wearing hoodies when she went to work. Luckily she worked at a bookstore, so it wasn't ever that busy. It got harder when scales started to appear on her skin. At first, on her arms and shoulders, which could be hidden by her hoodie, soon spreading up her neck and over her hands.

This. Isn't. Good.

The first time someone asked her about them, she ran home. She started skipping work, putting bandages around her neck when she had to go out, and keeping her hands in her pockets. Her fingernails changed to claws, and her hair seemed to shift to a darker black over time. Her friends were worried about her, but she couldn't say anything, for fear of being labled as a freak and being locked up for experiments. She was one of the many people who were clueless about the hidden fantasy world around them, but unlike most, were born as part of it.

June Astios was a shapeshifter. More specifically, a dragon. The world of magic had never died out, they just hid. Any fantasy creature that you could think of was real, walking among the normal people, or living in communities in forrests.

What June needed, was a dragon tamer, who not only specialized in training and raising dragons, but helping dragon shifters control their transformation when it first arose. June didn't know that, but if she was lucky, one had seen the signs of her strange actions.

~If you're interested, PM me!~

"Hello sir, can I help you?"
"huh?"
"Sir can I help you?"The girl asked,"You seem lost."
Retail people. Nosey.
"I ain't lost, young lady. Tired off my ass and mindin' me own business. I'll call ya if I need some'm, k?"
"Alright, sir,"she said,"I'll be nearby."
The hell ya will. Jackard was more than tired. He got a call soon after an appointment late at night and was just about done dealing with anybody. That included humans especially.
Now he was searching for a girl without the slightest inkling of where he was supposed to start. First things first.
Coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back