• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shameless

NoviceRoleplayer

Animal savvy
Hi guys, looking to start a shameless-based role play. Not been roleplaying long but would love to start a role play based around the US shameless as I’m currently obsessed 😍 We can start with 3-4 people or more depending on how many join. Currently on season 2 though so no obvious spoilers thankyou 😆

Well, can you explain what you mean by “Shameless based”?

1. Do the players play Mickey, Lip, Carl, Fiona, Frank, Debbie etc? Or do we all make characters based off of them

2. Is the story line the SAME, or is it different people. Same struggle but different?

Well, can you explain what you mean by “Shameless based”?

1. Do the players play Mickey, Lip, Carl, Fiona, Frank, Debbie etc? Or do we all make characters based off of them

2. Is the story line the SAME, or is it different people. Same struggle but different?
Sorry I should’ve probably explained it a bit better but I was thinking we play the same characters but with maybe a different storyline? Maybe storyline can be based around the show but not the exacts same

Hmm. I would be MORE interested if we could make Shameless Based OC’s, but I am still very interested. I’d like to play Svetlana or Mandy 😊

Hiiii, are you still in need for someone? I can play a lot of diff characters from shameless, but I’ve just started on season 2. Hope that’s okay

Hiiii, are you still in need for someone? I can play a lot of diff characters from shameless, but I’ve just started on season 2. Hope that’s okay
This is over a year old and OP isnt active so likely this is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back