• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✕ SHAMELESS ✕

mothmeat

WICCAN GOD

tumblr_n1xtgyctwO1ttx2qfo1_500.jpg

chosence.italic.png

Chicago, Illinois is one of the busiest cities in all of America. Arguably one

of the most beautiful cities in the world. It possesses heaps of culture, food,

art, and history. That is, if you live in the right parts. Because the area this

takes place in is no beauty at all. In fact, it's an eye sore. Nowhere near the

exquisite artwork pictured above. You thought this was going to be some

creative, beautiful plot of sweet romance, didn't you? You're funny. This

situation does take place in Chicago. South side Chicago. Ugly, run down,

bum-infested south side Chicago. It does have it's few gems, but for the

most part, it's one of those places that rich white parents lock their car

doors in when they drive through. High rates of crime, poverty, unemployment,

homelessness, and addiction crawl through these streets. Many different

races live in this area. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. Diversity

is especially known to be on the street of Homan Avenue, where the

Gallagher's and all their neighbors live. Crazy things happen on that

street, and crazy, dysfunctional, loud families live there. Welcome to

south side Chicago.

yo!!!! i made a shameless roleplay a while back (before the update) but i really wanted to make a new one! this roleplay is based off of the show "shameless", but you don't need to know anything about the show in order to be a part of the roleplay, so don't worry if you've never watched it. this roleplay will be completely character driven, and will mostly be about the drama, romance, and crazy shit that happens between the families of homan avenue and whatever happens in south side chicago. this is a long-term roleplay with a literacy level between casual and detailed (3+ paragraphs, 5+ sentences each). there will be 4 main families, and extra/other roles. this is not first come first serve; people may apply to as many character roles as they like, and more than one person can apply for the same role. my co-gm and i will choose whoever we see as the best fit for each role. if you have any questions, talk to me or my co-gm @Doubt ! by the way, this roleplay is not meant to be super accurate to what south side chicago actually is. i'm not trying to romanticize poverty and unemployment, which are serious problems in chicago. this roleplay is simply for fun, and will have plenty of very serious, sad drama as well as more light-hearted times, similar to the show.

I have so many roleplays I'm in so why not add one more to the list

i've been meaning to watch the show tbh. regardless, i'm pretty sure i can add this in ! looks n o i c e. might die but it's chill

[SIZE= 11px]im tagged and im v honored ?????? same with mom. can't promise anything yet but if it kicks off and still open, I'd love to join in with starbucks and shades.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]im tagged and im v honored ?????? same with mom. can't promise anything yet but if it kicks off and still open, I'd love to join in with starbucks and shades.[/SIZE]

i feel honored to have been mentioned here

also, i've gotten a little closer to caught up so i should be 100% in <33

oh hey just gonna rudely intrude on this yup

This looks really cool, and since i've been meaning to watch the rest of season 2 I might as well go ahead and apply for the rp right?

Hit me up when this goes up if you could, please c:!

I'm interested if there is any space left

Last edited by a moderator:

i didn't get the notif for this, so now i'm mad???

and i should really stop torturing myself with more work tbh???

but the plot looks great babe, and though i'm not 100% interested, i'll see what i can muster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back