• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadows of Esteren

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Airagog

And all at once, the universe groaned.
The world is a dark, cold, and barely suited for human life. Humanity is confined to a large peninsula with threats lurking in its shadows. Each of the three ruling countries is constantly under siege from internal and external threats, from their neighbors, to nightmarish beasts known as noctis that plague humanity. Who will you be in this world? How will you survive? That is your story to tell.

Rules:
  1. Read the lore: click the tab or click here. You will be expected to at least have a vague understanding. I don't expect you to memorize it all.
  2. The world is dark and scary. Do not expect things to have a happy ending.
  3. This is a mature rp. There will be adult themes. If you are bothered by mature topics then I understand if you do not wish to join.
  4. Just because it's a mature rp doesn't mean you can have extreme sexual content. Be tasteful. Use fades.
  5. Your character is nothing special in this world. Be very thankful. If you want to know the reason why, look at the Diablist's Black Book on the lore, it's the last post. If you were important you'd have to deal with things like butchers and worse on a daily basis. You would not survive.
  6. We will use dice for part of this roleplay. It makes combat a ton easier and keeps people from being OP. Trust me on this.
  7. I am here to help. Ask me if you have any questions or want to level up.
  8. I will never try to kill you. If you die it will be your own fault. Remember: You can very easily be just a farmer or a tradesman who runs at the first sign of trouble. You can still get XP that way.
  9. If you see an enemy and it is classified as "God Class" you are either already dead or are about to see a plot point resolve. They are very hard to find considering only 6 of them exist on the peninsula.
  10. Learn to read and buy a Traveler's Guide. That is the only hint for surviving this RP that you will get. It costs 2 azure. Just do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back