• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shadows from the Book (Not for the faint hearted)

This takes place in a modern day world with a small or yet big twist. Ever since the Salem witch trials the world has never been the same. It turns out that witchcraft is not only just real... But very powerful and dangerous.

Through the ages of time a law was passed, and witchcraft was forever banished. Those caught practicing were burned at the stake. Even now the law upholds.

But in the past two years the law has seen the possibilities of witchcraft and the health and harm it can bring.

A very old and long blood line family was given the rights to practice witchcraft... And not just practice... But teach as well.

They are permitted a few dozen students a year and each year they are evaluated. As long as witches do not use their magic for evil the school can remain open.

This is just the interest check. If enough are interested in this rp more details will be posted in the main thread. ( ^_^ )

PS. This will be a very dark style roleplay. If blood, gore and demons scare you... please do not show interest or apply.

I'd love to be apart of this if it takes off. By any chance is this based off of Coven?

I didn't have the coven in mind when creating this plot/theme. I'm not sure where the real root of this theme/plot came from.... But I believe there was a large combination of a lot of things. ( ^_^ )

Also I have created the thread for this rp... I'm working on the details, but I think everything will be up tonight. ( ^_^ )

I might be interested in playing a 'bad' witch

or, or, a witch that openly deals with "demons" but is otherwise mostly fine if a little warped by isolation from normal people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I play a teach or tutor? I assume that they would have to be from the family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back