• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shadowrun and/or sports

Grimwulf

I have a craving for two things right now. Shadowrun and sports, as the title suggest. I have some plots for the sports and would like to work on something in the shadowrun world. Romance wise I only do MxF. Here are my requirements.

1.) Please post at least one or two solid paragraphs. By solid I mean 6 plus lines. If it's more then that's even better. I can match which ever post length you put but I need something to go of off. I'm more likely to drop a post the less I get.

2.) Post at least once every other day, every day is great. My life is busy right now and there are days I can't post. If it's going to be a few days I'll let you know.

3.) Plan the story out in OCC with me and be able to push the plot along as well.

Now for the sports plots I'm looking at two sports in particular, baseball and soccer. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll give you my plots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back