• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadowhand speakeasy (ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Should my character be worried lol
Well KiKina is a fighter and like she will attack anyone that invades the throne room but she'd be more curious about the newcomer rhan fell threatened. She's never seen a japanese person before and her accent must sound exotic to her.

BUUUUUUUUT... she is suuuuuper loyal to her superiors and if they say Attack then yeah ugh. It could get pretty bad. She an assassin after all lol

Well KiKina is a fighter and like she will attack anyone that invades the throne room but she'd be more curious about the newcomer rhan fell threatened. She's never seen a japanese person before and her accent must sound exotic to her.

BUUUUUUUUT... she is suuuuuper loyal to her superiors and if they say Attack then yeah ugh. It could get pretty bad. She an assassin after all lol
That does sound potentially unfortunate haha. Shinomi's luck is poor indeed if she gets attacked by allies to be before even getting proper clothes.

Hello peeps, I'm working on my character and I can't think of a good weapon or mana that would match/mesh well! Any ideas?

Hello peeps, I'm working on my character and I can't think of a good weapon or mana that would match/mesh well! Any ideas?
hi!! well like depending on personality but like seeing his sheet gives me shield vibes esp with the hero complex and plant expertise... gotta protect that mama nature!

Been extraordinarily busy. Gimme a sec to read through and get caught up lol I'm still alive though don't make no big decisions just yet without me >.>

Been extraordinarily busy. Gimme a sec to read through and get caught up lol I'm still alive though don't make no big decisions just yet without me >.>
i just basically re-purped my original post and changed up the ending to sit at the bar with the others... and a cat on her shoulders too lol

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo I'd say Viktor would know everyone and everyone would know VIktor since he would be the main hookup for potions and medicines and things like that.

I'll adjust my post as well. I'm gonna be a bit busy until tomorrow, so that's when I'll be able to get around to it.

Hi so I'm in hospital so my posts should be slower than usual to respond but we slow up in here anyways lol so hopefully all goods.

Yeah.tysm. broken toe lacerations on legs, a cut lip. Still kinda loopy cuz of painkillers lol but much better today.

Just a couple more lays and thinkin I get to limp.outta here. Sucks but gunna be a few weeks before walking properly.

But like yeah I gots ideas for my girlies next post so all goods now! Ty

Omg, what happened (Only if you're comfortable sharing)!?

Let me get to work on my post (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I got in a fight. Actually i tried to break it up lol and a bunch of dudes fell on me. When they started fighting again, I got stepped on. But I was like pretty badass out there. At least I thought so lol. Getting better tho everyday so all goods now.

I'll leave the REAL fighting to my imaginary characters tyvm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back