• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadow of Kardor

Would you mind if I joined in? Though I fear I will fail horribly at this, I want to try anyway, to better myself in the art of roleplay. If yes, I thank you and will work on my character while I wait for you to post yours first. If no, well I'm sorry for wasting your time with this here message.

Take your best shot at it. Though, even if I accept you, I wouldn't count on this RP getting started. Hasn't gotten a whole lot of attention for the few days it has been up.

Interesting, I'll start on my CS.

Hmmm, also a question. Are the elves in this situation annoying bastards thinking there're superior to all other races? If so, then my character's history will work just fine.

StoneWolf18 said:
Interesting, I'll start on my CS.
Hmmm, also a question. Are the elves in this situation annoying bastards thinking there're superior to all other races? If so, then my character's history will work just fine.
I wouldn't say it's a general trait among them, but pretty much every race is liable to have a few people like that.

NetherLightGod said:
Yeah definitely. I'm just waiting for you to post one first.
I won't actually be playing a character in this. Having run it before, I've come to the conclusion that it's better for me to post as a GM than as a contributing character, as it's easier to control the flow that way. If you're looking for an example, I do have one posted in the Character Sheet page.

keizerin said:
I see you've rebooted my favorite roleplay. B')
Heya Keizerin.

Yeah, I'm giving it a shot. If, by "rebooted" you mean leaving a thread open and waiting patiently for some attention. I haven't been advertising a whole lot and I've been busy so it hasn't gained much traction. Feel free to sign up and refer a few friends though.

Oooh yeah, I'll definitely be rejoining. Now I just need to decide whether to recycle Adrianne or make a completely different character...

Generally, I recommend recycling. Reused characters, whether or not we consciously do it, tend to behave in a way indicative of the character's experience in the previous run. Feel like things so smoother with newer characters, but those are just my thoughts on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back