• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐’๐„๐—๐“๐”๐’ ๐’๐„๐๐’๐” โ”€ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

dreamglow

๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ
hiya!

this is the out of character chat. please chat away with your fellow applicants!
also, feel free to ask any questions you might have in here! or message me, whatever is easier for you.

as of now, the application deadline is this friday. (subject to change at my discretion). if you need an extension, please ask.
when the applications close, i will
send out a message to the accepted applicants with the discord link. all ooc chat will then be moved to the discord server.

chat away!

Last edited:
thank you for just blessing us w this idea of yours - so hyped to see these amazing characters :-)
currently debating which direction i ought to go. do i use my endearing, awkward brainiac who's non-neurotypical, or make a bratty, mean, confident popular girl? decisions, decisions!

heyoooo just got a placeholder up; i have so many ideas for my character! this looks so promising

thank you for just blessing us w this idea of yours - so hyped to see these amazing characters :-)
currently debating which direction i ought to go. do i use my endearing, awkward brainiac who's non-neurotypical, or make a bratty, mean, confident popular girl? decisions, decisions!

ah stop you're making me blush!
but that is a tough choice and unfortunately, being the indecisive person that i am, i will be of no useful help to you. i suggest flipping a coin

heyoooo just got a placeholder up; i have so many ideas for my character! this looks so promising
excited to have you!
also i rly thought i indicated interest for your rp but apparently i didn't. take this as my interest and i'll put a placeholder up shortly!

oooooo that shakes things up a bit, i love that! i'll hopefully get my character up tomorrow~

excited to have you!
also i rly thought i indicated interest for your rp but apparently i didn't. take this as my interest and i'll put a placeholder up shortly!

& omg i'd love to see you apply! the deadline for character apps is wednesday (though i might extend it; i still have to finish my own characters.), i'm excited to see your character c:

just popping in to stir the pot a little. i finished up theo (the medium) not long ago and i'll have his cs up sometime tomorrow!
looking forward to seeing more finished characters!

hello! i was just hoping for some clarification whether the due date is this friday or still nov. 17 as indicated here? it's just that i hadn't gotten the time to read the plot and all until now and it's just exemplary! if entries are now closed, that's totally fine too!

hello! i was just hoping for some clarification whether the due date is this friday or still nov. 17 as indicated here? it's just that i hadn't gotten the time to read the plot and all until now and it's just exemplary! if entries are now closed, that's totally fine too!

hi, thanks for clarifying! the deadline is friday! i forgot to edit it here oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back