• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐’๐„๐—๐“๐”๐’ ๐’๐„๐๐’๐” โ”€ [ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ]

dreamglow

๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ

one

home

two

plot

three

roles

four

extras

• sextus sensu

THE SIXTH SENSE

one

home

โ™กcoded by uxie, from the wonderful mind of dreamglowโ™ก

Last edited:
ooooooooooohoho i'm definitely interested!

this is spicy as fuck... don't mind if i do

okay iโ€™m here iโ€™m here, youโ€™ve TRAPPED ME

My interest is PIQUED dude. The Arcanum and the Ferox are the roles I'm most interested in.

Last edited:
hi haley ... hi haleyโ€™s BIG BRAIN ๐Ÿ˜ณ i admit, iโ€™ve been trying to practice self-restraint recently, but sometimes it just doesnโ€™t work out ... and this idea is calling to me like a siren to a sailor ๐Ÿ‘€ i see you and i absolutely love it !! did applications close already though .. ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜”

hi haley ... hi haleyโ€™s BIG BRAIN ๐Ÿ˜ณ i admit, iโ€™ve been trying to practice self-restraint recently, but sometimes it just doesnโ€™t work out ... and this idea is calling to me like a siren to a sailor ๐Ÿ‘€ i see you and i absolutely love it !! did applications close already though .. ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜”
big UWU
and nope!

attention all: i've been unexpectedly busy this past week so i've decided to extend the deadline until friday! would love to see some more applications^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back