• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seven Year Struggle [Zelda]

Shura

Pounce Ninja

Triforce_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

Seven Year Struggle

A Legend of Zelda RP

Lore

Ganon has taken over and the Hylian royal family have either been killed or have gone missing. The new king has essentially made Hyrule his own and has started to wreak havoc across the lands. So far his reach has only stretched into Castle Town where many of the residents have fled to Kakariko. Those who were unfortunate enough to be trapped within the town have been turned into monstrous creatures.

Ganon has managed to reach his dark influence into the sacred realm and interfere with the work of the seven sages, making it impossible for them to aid Link. Upon infecting the realm with his darkness the Triforce of courage was shattered and scattered across the land. Whether it was Ganon's doing or a greater power is still unknown.

Two years have passed and Gaon’s reach is starting to spread to the rest of the great land of Hyrule. Disrupting the balance and causing chaos where ever his forces go. Some have tried rebelling, but in their efforts were cut down with no mercy. The more this evil spreads, the more hopeless the situation seems.

However there is one small band of rebels who have been summoned to seek out the special shards of courage and return the completed triforce back to the Hero of Time so he may awaken and set the world right again.

Basic Information

This will be a detailed RP. Minimum of 3 paragraphs (4 lines each)

I understand there may be exceptions here and there however we are aiming to keep this length of posts up. If you are having difficult don't be afraid to work with other players to try and add to your post with interaction or possibly even work out a collaboration post. ^^ We are all here to help each other and have fun.

▲ There will be a hand full of people who are helping me make and maintain this RP. They will be co-DM's as such I respect their decision. They are
@Der Kojote @The Kaosophile @DamagedGlasses

▲ This Rp will be run as close to canon as possible but there will be some deviations pending on what happens in the story.
Canon we will be following will be from Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.

▲ Original characters only.

▲There will be specific list of races, weapons and items allowed in the RP. Some races such as the Sheikah will not be allowed or limited to 1 or 2.

▲ Special artifacts will not be available right away. You will have to earn them through the story. Most special items acquired in the games by Link will not be allowed. Basic items however (bow and arrow, sling shot, boomerangs, etc.) can be owned by player characters.

▲ Magic will be allowed but only to certain races. This is also something that will be specialized pending on what race you pick.

▼ More information will be added. If you have questions, suggestions or ideas please feel free to post below.

RP Completion

Hnnnnng, much want... A few other Zelda RPs I've signed up for have either died quickly or just not going anywhere fast, you wouldn't happen to have room for a Deku warrior among your ranks, would you? :3

xD hopefully it wont die too soon. The small group on Team speak have been having fun coming up with some ideas. ^^ A Deku scrub? Sure ^^

Su-weet! Well, I already have her in 2 other RPs, but I could recycle the CS (yet again), the more the merrier, right? xD I'm actually using it as practice of developing a character down alternate lines of play, so it'll be fun :D I look forward to seeing this put together, and then Thorn the Dimensional-traveling Deku will be ready to go when you are xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back