• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seven Seas

Salty Draft

Adverage Otaku
Ground Rules
1. Fallow all site rules
2. Please develop characters in private workshop
3. If role playing a famous ship pm me first and run it past me first please.
4. No unwarranted Violence
5. No text speak, occasionally abbreviations are okay.
6.Ships and submarines start at home ports or last seen waters.
7. Do your research please , no winging it.

Discord: Join the Seven Seas Discord Server!

Last edited:
Just realised something while making my stuff. How do ships of the same class see each other? In Azur Lane, class-mates (except the Queen Elizabeth-class) refer to each other as sisters.

I also think any ships before their class would be considered elders and any ship after would be viewed as youngsters.

Naglfar
UW02lsn.jpg

An ancient ship only described in Germanic Legends, said to be made from the nails and sometimes the corpses of those who have fallen to Helheim. It is said that when it rises, it will herald the forces of chaos to bring upon Ragnarok, the Twilight of the Gods and the End of the World.
The Naglfar carries with her Bone Wyrms, skeletal, two-limbed dragons that fly on their bone-based wings and function like the aircraft of aircraft carriers. However, as they are flying beasts and not planes, they do not need catapults to boost their updraft, which means that Naglfar is not compatible with modern day planes, but is compatible with beast-based substitutes or helicopters used by helicopter carriers.
The Naglfar uses dark magic in the form of what she calls 'Draugr guns'.
The application of 'Aircraft' and 'Guns' draws parallels to the German Aircraft Carrier Graf Zeppelin, though, since this is a ship that uses ancient magic, the strength of guns can be easily boosted to cannons, due to the lack of need of launchers or shells.
The Naglfar considers the Skidbladnir, the pocket-fitting ship attributed to Freyr, her mortal enemy and the worthiest of foes, and wishes to defeat her in combat before sinking.

IJN Shinano
HRXHYYN.jpg

The third of the Yamato-class sisters, Shinano was unfortunately altered into an Aircraft Carrier. She was sunk by the USS Archerfish in World War II before a single Aircraft could take off from her her.
As an Aircraft Carrier, she is compatible with... I don't need to explain this.
She is shy and bashful, and is frightened of the sea. She is insecure from being overshadowed by her legendary sisters who were deemed as heroes of war, while she stayed an unfortunate, fruitless death.

HMS Zubian

cAEDPu0.jpg

The HMS Zubian was once two seperate ships - the HMS Zulu and the HMS Nubian. The two Tribal-class sisters were badly damaged at the height of World War I, so instead of scrapping them altogether, Zulu's front and Nubian's hind were merged together to form the new Tribal-class Destroyer Zubian.
Due to their strange circumstances, Zubian has been reborn as the sisters Zulu and Nubian who use coordinated attacks and teamwork to deal with enemies. If there's any weakness about them, it's that they're not too good when they're too far apart, since it takes the two of them to possess the power of a single Destroyer
As a Destroyer, their focus in speed and firepower to contrast the other hulking hull types.​

Last edited:
Naglfar
UW02lsn.jpg

An ancient ship only described in Germanic Legends, said to be made from the nails and sometimes the corpses of those who have fallen to Helheim. It is said that when it rises, it will herald the forces of chaos to bring upon Ragnarok, the Twilight of the Gods and the End of the World.
The Naglfar carries with her Bone Wyrms, skeletal, two-limbed dragons that fly on their bone-based wings and function like the aircraft of aircraft carriers. However, as they are flying beasts and not planes, they do not need catapults to boost their updraft, which means that Naglfar is not compatible with modern day planes, but is compatible with beast-based substitutes or helicopters used by helicopter carriers.
The Naglfar uses dark magic in the form of what she calls 'Draugr guns'.
The application of 'Aircraft' and 'Guns' draws parallels to the German Aircraft Carrier Graf Zeppelin, though, since this is a ship that uses ancient magic, the strength of guns can be easily boosted to cannons, due to the lack of need of launchers or shells.
The Naglfar considers the Skidbladnir, the pocket-fitting ship attributed to Freyr, her mortal enemy and the worthiest of foes, and wishes to defeat her in combat before sinking.

IJN Shinano
HRXHYYN.jpg

The third of the Yamato-class sisters, Shinano was unfortunately altered into an Aircraft Carrier. She was sunk by the USS Archerfish in World War II before a single Aircraft could take off from her her.
As an Aircraft Carrier, she is compatible with... I don't need to explain this.
She is shy and bashful, and is frightened of the sea. She is insecure from being overshadowed by her legendary sisters who were deemed as heroes of war, while she stayed an unfortunate, fruitless death.

HMS Zubian

cAEDPu0.jpg

The HMS Zubian was once two seperate ships - the HMS Zulu and the HMS Nubian. The two Tribal-class sisters were badly damaged at the height of World War I, so instead of scrapping them altogether, Zulu's front and Nubian's hind were merged together to form the new Tribal-class Destroyer Zubian.
Due to their strange circumstances, Zubian has been reborn as the sisters Zulu and Nubian who use coordinated attacks and teamwork to deal with enemies. If there's any weakness about them, it's that they're not too good when they're too far apart, since it takes the two of them to possess the power of a single Destroyer
As a Destroyer, their focus in speed and firepower to contrast the other hulking hull types.​
Wonder if anybody will do HMS Porcupine? It would be a nice complement to Zubian.

Porcupine who was born as one but split into two, to counterpart Zubian who was born as two but merged into one?

Sounds neato.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back