• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern serendipity

byeol

๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ โ˜†

logo_cityscape.png

fishs-tumblr-png-19.png

"Love is so much more than a feeling. It's the struggle and the victory of making it through the everyday test of life."
_____
New York City is the melting pot of the United States, the place where people come to fulfill their greatest dreams, and the place where time stops for no one. This is where the lives of ten young adults are intertwined, all tied together by the string of fate that will ultimately bring them joy, tears, and romance. Many are struggling to make it big, hoping that someone will see their talent and make them stars. Others are pursuing professional careers that promise to make the envy of their friends and family. However, life is never easy and there will be struggles to keep themselves afloat. This is the story of those who fight to conquer everything in order to reach their goals and ultimately reach their happy ending. They are brought together by the apartment building where they reside. A building separated by floors that demonstrate the success of these people.

Serendipity will lead these young adults to victory, whether they manage to keep it together is all up to them. How will you conquer life?
___
this is not first come first serve
i will only reserve spots for people i know
it's bound to be angsty and full of romance
makes me think about 500 Days of Summer
let me know what you guys think
i love discord so plan for that, i guess
___
ic | ooc | characters
S
E
R
E
N
D
I
P
I
T
Y
R3CPZFX.png
cZ7FMdd.png
2-2-couple-free-png-image-thumb.png

Last edited:
yes yes yes yes.
might revive margo from draconian tbh.

byeol byeol : wait, nope, i just found the perfect fc and i'm ready to cri.

omfgskdfsjgkd izzy might join. my hype levels are unhealthy at this point. too many aesthetic ppl

byeol byeol hehehe no problemo is true after all >u< it is it is~

social social SHRIEKS ahdsfkjadskjfasd jess stop you're making me blush >///< aaaaaaaa you're too kind to me
now im super hype!! ><

i've highkey started coding literally right now huehue

n u n c h i n u n c h i You are the reason my heart beats tbh. And I miss rping with you toooooo. We should really have a 1x1 DX I miss it a lot

n u n c h i n u n c h i sorry, my love for you is just overflowing and i can't not share it
tumblr_opagtlNAL81qfjdoro5_400.gif

also planning sounds like a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat plan. 1x1's, plans, i cant even

social social stOP thAt bAekHYun Gif ToO yOu'Re AttACking Me oMG

the good stuff right there hehehehe we'll figure out something lovely
oh dear it's getting late here, and it's time for me to sleep weep weep i'll talk to you tomorrow my sweet hehe and this lowkey rhymes

n u n c h i n u n c h i baekhyun's existence and your existence is an attack on my survival itself

but do hurry and get to bed~ i don't want you to get sleep deprived when you work so hard //cheerleader social is here to cheer you on

good night and talk to you later <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back