• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sercastle madness

Lucia

"One house, 16 persons and a whole lot of partying.

This is the ad that the 16 of you fell for. It sounded amazing and it sure would be, if you got picked that is. Everyone who made it would get an all expenses paid vacation to Sercastle that would leave them with memories for life. The 16 persons would be divided into two teams and they would be competing in the fine art of party-planing. There would be a party every other night and they had to decide on a theme, some games, decoration and invitations every time. The guest will then leave a score and the one with the most scores would win. The wining team would receive a great prize."

This is an RP idea I have, would anyone be interested in this becoming reality? Are there any changes that should be made or so?

try and find some friends that would be interested and I will start up a thread!

@FrostRaven

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel like it should be 16 people being two groups with 8 people in each group and they have to compete in order to win money and at first they start as group but as the game develops they have to be alone. There will be alliances made and a lot of drama to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back