• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Separation.

wendy

i dreamed a dream
Hundreds of years ago the two genders lived together but with great inequality as woman were treated differently for being born a woman and this made God displeased and so one day he separated the two genders by creating the wall. The wall is what keeps men and women apart for their best interests. This is the story that everyone was told by each of their governments but are the hiding the real truth? Two people, two different genders each so curious about the gender they are not happen to find a small pocket of air in the wall which allows them to talk without being seen. They grow close in the time they spend together, they begin to have doubts on whether or not they are being fed the truth by the government and so they set out to investigate what is really going on. Only once they've solved what's really going on and who really created the wall, they can be together.

Wow, you actually made it this far!

Hello I'm Fluffy and If you are interested in this plot just drop me a PM so we can discuss it even more, I shall be playing the female role. Thank you :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back