• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seouls Girls Academy for Sports

youngkyun

sad but rad
About
Seouls Academy for Girls Sports

This rp will be based around a girls sports academy in Seoul, South Korea. All sports are included, gymnastics, dancing, soccer, martial arts, etc are just some of the few offered at the school. Of course, they will be learning normal subjects along with these sports. There are dorms for the students to live on at the edge of campus, and plenty of food shops and cafes around the campus for them to enjoy. The swimming pool and track is located on the west side of campus, and the soccer and basketball fields to the east.

This school has a big reputation, all of these girls are usually pretty tough especially the martial arts girls, and fights tend to break out a lot on this campus and off campus since there are people in this world who think girls aren't tough enough to be doing sports. There rival school is a boys academy, who don't exactly take them seriously. Romance is always accepted, and very much appreciated along with enemies.

I will leave this pretty open world, but I would like for all of our characters to be classmates and either roommates can be randomized or they can be picked when you figure out relationships. I will be making extra sheets with extra information, like classes, when I get interest on this concept.
Status
Discord

Rules
001 All RPN Rules Apply.
002 Fade to black if things get rough. No huge descriptions of gore or sexual things.
003 No drama out of roleplay. Take it to dms.
School Rules
These are meant to be broken !!

001 No fighting off or on school grounds.
002 No alcohol or drugs permitted on campus.
003 Dorm checks weekly. Anything deemed inappropriate will be thrown out and you will get in school suspension.

Open to suggestions for rules. I might also be looking for a co-gm.
due date
tba

Links
coming soon
code by pasta pasta

k, so, i've been trying to find a krp to do because i'm curious and this one looks interesting! yay sports lol

i do actually enjoy soccer irl so at least there's that

I wanna join c:
This sounds like so much fun. I would love to join.
yes, yes yes, interested :D
k, so, i've been trying to find a krp to do because i'm curious and this one looks interesting! yay sports lol

i do actually enjoy soccer irl so at least there's that
interested.
Interested

I'll have the extra page with the clubs done soon but here's the cs. (won't be much coding for these sheets due to being on mobile atm)

Do you all have discord? I find it easier for me to be able to discuss everything with you all.

Realistic/Modern - Girls Academy CS

question: do you prefer our characters be from South Korea or could a character be from a different country but still attending the school?
i might be blind and you may have answered that already i apologize if you did lol

Also is this an equivalent to a high/secondary school or college?

Also is this an equivalent to a high/secondary school or college?
I have discord, if you need it I can always PM
question: do you prefer our characters be from South Korea or could a character be from a different country but still attending the school?
i might be blind and you may have answered that already i apologize if you did lol
I'll make a bio later today if there are open spots?
Interested
interested.
This sounds like so much fun. I would love to join.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back