• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sending a Paladin Through a Wormhole...

Ixaix

Sentient Jelly Piloting a Bone-Mech

bef0252c756a07fb116d6028c21d3830.jpg

Hello! So, in preparation for Black Paladin week on Tumblr, I've been writing fanfiction and it's gotten me in the mood to RP as said paladin, aka Takashi Shirogane. Now, here's the thing. I've found that I can't really play him in Voltron world with another person because they really want to ship him with another cast member and I'm just really not about that life.

So. What does that mean for you?

I'd like to play Shiro right after Season Two, after he disappears from the Black Lion. My theory is that he was sent away through some fun with wormholes (al la end of Season One), but instead of landing in his proper reality, he wound up somewhere else. Namely, another canon. Nothing is too far fetched.

Shiro attempting to explain that he's not an enemy ninja to a suspicious village full of said ninja in Naruto-verse? Sure!

How about him trying to escape having his arm tinkered on by Winry Rockbell in the Fullmetal Alchemist world? Definitely!

(Can you tell when I really hit my manga/anime peak?)

In short, you give me the canon and I'll happily throw him in there even if I've never heard of/played it. The other paladins may join as well as time goes on! We'll see where it goes!

Thanks for reading! Post here if you're interested. As for my personal preferences, I tend to reply in one to three paragraphs at least once daily. Email is my favorite way to RP, but I can do it via thread or PM as well. I ask that you be literate enough to know the difference between "your" and "you're", but that's about it!

I know this is a weird idea, but I think it'll be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back