• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Semi Realistic Horror Plot (Characters)

MePersonally

To stay alive you've got to kill your mind.
kay so just post your character's name, gender, age (should be between 20 and 40) and appearance and profession [if the chara is from a fandom, also mention that somewhere]. That should be enough.
So again...
Name:
Appearance:
Profession:
(Fandom: )

I'll let you know if you're accepted. But as long as your charas are human, there shouldn't be a problem ;)

Last edited:
Name: Serena Willis

Appearance: Long raven hair (pictures follow soon!)

Profession: Serena used to be a seller in a book shop mainly cause her father pushed her to get a job.

( I'll work this out some more later :) Hopefully we'll get some more people to join can't wait for this to start!)

Name: Serena Willis

Appearance: Long raven hair (pictures follow soon!)

Profession: Serena used to be a seller in a book shop mainly cause her father pushed her to get a job.

( I'll work this out some more later :) Hopefully we'll get some more people to join can't wait for this to start!)
Sounds pretty awesome, you're accepted. But we still need like three ppl :)

Name
Joyce Marenda

Appearance

She has greying brown hair that she usually ties into a high bun fashion, sharp hazel eyes that for now does not require prescription glasses, and skin that is pale but usually applied with bronze fake tan. Standing at a humble height of 5'4 feet, she ops to dress casually; a short sleeved grey cottons shirt and brown trousers. Her appearance deems her as aged, her facial features being mature and with mild to moderate wrinkles, the worst case for sure being the laugh lines. The only thing fancy of her is her large, vibrantly red purse which carries her wallet, her phone... Accessories, basically.

Profession

She works as an elementary school teacher, her profession being in the English subject. She knows of all the protocols of a fire drill for example, usual things known by a generic school teacher. Such indicates that she doesn't have the experiences required to survive a horrific, old asylum for the insane. One can only pray for her safety...

Name
Joyce Marenda

Appearance

She has greying brown hair that she usually ties into a high bun fashion, sharp hazel eyes that for now does not require prescription glasses, and skin that is pale but usually applied with bronze fake tan. Standing at a humble height of 5'4 feet, she ops to dress casually; a short sleeved grey cottons shirt and brown trousers. Her appearance deems her as aged, her facial features being mature and with mild to moderate wrinkles, the worst case for sure being the laugh lines. The only thing fancy of her is her large, vibrantly red purse which carries her wallet, her phone... Accessories, basically.

Profession

She works as an elementary school teacher, her profession being in the English subject. She knows of all the protocols of a fire drill for example, usual things known by a generic school teacher. Such indicates that she doesn't have the experiences required to survive a horrific, old asylum for the insane. One can only pray for her safety...

Name
Joyce Marenda

Appearance

Profession

That sounds great. You're ACCEPTED, too. :)

26b4c83dbed5444b324bea1a198d9275.png

name: Mason Abioye Rivers

pronouns: He/Him/His

img-thing
s t a t s
B A S I C
nickname(s): Mas//Abio(only sister calls him that)//Rivers
birthday: August 21
zodiac: Leo
place of birth: Bordeaux,France
ethnicity: French and Latino
sexual orientation: Straight

A P P E A R A N C E

face claim: Corentin Huard
height: 6'2
weight:190lbs
bmi: Average
natural eye color: Dark Brown
natural hair color: Dark Brown
dyed hair color: Light Brown
clothing style: Closet

18011783_814785532003988_4387728363276468224_n.jpg
b i o
I N- D E P T H
parent(s):|Ayla Kachina Rivers| & |Joshua Alberto Rivers|
occupation(s): |Mother| French Model & |Father| CEO of Rivers Enterprises

dislikes: Lies, Drama, Extreme Attention, Bratty Bitches

strength: Athletic, Easily makes friends, Supportive, Creative
weakness: Sarcastic, Inpatient, Controlling, Strict

profession: Owner of his father's company Rivers Enterprises

coded by dwale

26b4c83dbed5444b324bea1a198d9275.png

name: Mason Abioye Rivers

pronouns: He/Him/His

img-thing
s t a t s
B A S I C
nickname(s): Mas//Abio(only sister calls him that)//Rivers
birthday: August 21
zodiac: Leo
place of birth: Bordeaux,France
ethnicity: French and Latino
sexual orientation: Straight

A P P E A R A N C E

face claim: Corentin Huard
height: 6'2
weight:190lbs
bmi: Average
natural eye color: Dark Brown
natural hair color: Dark Brown
dyed hair color: Light Brown
clothing style: Closet

18011783_814785532003988_4387728363276468224_n.jpg
b i o
I N- D E P T H
parent(s):|Ayla Kachina Rivers| & |Joshua Alberto Rivers|
occupation(s): |Mother| French Model & |Father| CEO of Rivers Enterprises

dislikes: Lies, Drama, Extreme Attention, Bratty Bitches

strength: Athletic, Easily makes friends, Supportive, Creative
weakness: Sarcastic, Inpatient, Controlling, Strict

profession: Owner of his father's company Rivers Enterprises

coded by dwale

Ookay so here we got our pretty boy ;)
ACCEPTED

Name: Daniel “Danny” Quells
Appearance: Daniel has short, dark brown hair. He only styles it on days he has work, the same goes for shaving. He’s not extremely skinny, but he’s not very muscled either. He likes jeans and sweatpants, along with random t-shirts. He vies for comfort rather than appearance, though he understands that’s not the best image to present considering his job.
Profession: Orthopedic Surgeon

Name: Daniel “Danny” Quells
Appearance: Daniel has short, dark brown hair. He only styles it on days he has work, the same goes for shaving. He’s not extremely skinny, but he’s not very muscled either. He likes jeans and sweatpants, along with random t-shirts. He vies for comfort rather than appearance, though he understands that’s not the best image to present considering his job.
Profession: Orthopedic Surgeon
Yes my psycho likes that. Prepare for some gross shit :D
ACCEPTIED!

Sooo we got 2 girls and 2 boys.
I'll set up the thread when I'm off work. Means in about 4 hrs.
Cu there ;)

[border]

Name:
Mira Atkinson

Appearance:
images

images

Profession:
Psychology student, last year

Personality:
Mira is always calm and collected, she tries to help people however she can, but sometimes forgets herself in the process, when she was in highschool, Mira won four running marathon and was the champion on her state.​

[/border]

Last edited:
[border]

Name:
Mira Atkinson

Appearance:
images

images

Profession:
Psychology student, last year

Personality:
Mira is always calm and collected, she tries to help people however she can, but sometimes forgets herself in the process, when she was in highschool, Mira won four running marathon and was the champion on her state.​

[/border]
Haha, that sounds a lot like ooc me :D
U accepted:)

373fd18317bba4b3cc34f5d613f67a06.png
8a94fdaf3df61db5e734891a01abe227.png

Creativity

Name: Marrissa Savannah Hills.
Appearance: Pale skin, blue eyes, blonde and long hair.
Profession: Dancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back