• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Semi-literate RP partners needed! (Plots inside)

Intro

Hey everyone! It's Paint! I have been craving some lighter and fluffier romance RP's lately, so if you aren't into dark things I am the one for you! However,if you do want to write something dark I will also do that, just send me a PM and I'll get started.

RULES

1. Please be active! I have a lot of free time so I will be online very often. At least one reply a day would be great, but more would be absolutely fantastic. 

2. Please write at least one 6-8 sentence paragraph per post, I like having something to work with. 

3. I do like to be friendly with my partners so just try and be friendly back!

Plots

My plots can be FxF, MxM, or FxM. In FxM plots I would prefer to be the male, and in most of these I would prefer to be a more submissive role, it's just what I prefer, though I can be convinced otherwise.

Love is Blind

Muse A was born with a genetic disorder that caused permanent blindness from birth. When they grew up they got a job as entertainment for a coffee house, as they were a very good singer. One day, Muse B stops by to get something to eat and stays a while to watch Muse A sing, and is completely mesmerized.

(We can absolutely add more to this one but it's just a base for what I think could be a really good cute rp)

Baby it's cold outside

Muse A was outside walking home from work when they realized that they were locked out of their little house. They didn't want to break a window to get in because then the house would get cold, but they couldn't stay outside. Until, Muse B sees Muse A struggling with the door in the snow out of their window, so they go outside  and invite Muse A (who they've had a secret crush on for a while) inside. While the two are inside and Muse A is warming up the power goes out, so what will the two do for the time that they're stuck together?

That's all I have for now, but I would love to brainstorm with anyone who is interested! PM me if you are! Bye!

Hello (: interested in either of these with a liking of 'love is blind', over 'baby its cold outside'. If you are still interested in these and open, feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back