Seishen acadamy:Rebirth (TKolord X O.Z.) [Inactive]

As Ami turned Hitomi ran around Ami making a circle when she stopped moving the circle became a pillar of fire. Trapping Ami and hurting her as well.

Ami let out a scream and covered her face with her arms as a flame licked her cheek. "ENOUGH!" She called. "I surrender!"

The flames died down and the arena became the gym once again. The Coach walked up and began to speak, "Winner Hitomi." Hitomi smiled ten walked away to the other side of the gym. Cyrus rushed up to Ami, "Hey are you alright?"

Ami looked at him from between her fingers. She looked at the coach and Hitomi before dashing out of the gym hiding her face.

Cyrus watched as Ami ran out of the building, He stood up and ran after Ami trying to find her.

Ami slung her bag over her shoulder and throws her ring into the bottom of it. She heads for the entrance gates holding her face with one hand.

Ami looked at him. "I have to. I just looked like a fool." She gathered her skirt in her other hand and began down the stairs before stopping. "I'm going to my apartment... If you wanna come I mean..."

Cyrus still trying to catch his breath looked up, "You didn't look like a fool you looked liked someone who what she was doing, the other chick's got nothing on you. And besides." Cyrus picked himself back up and smiled, "Hanging out with you is something i'll always love to do." He ran up so he was standing right next to Ami., "Whats the point of going if have no one special to hang out with?"

"She just beat me in battle, Cyrus. I kinda look weak, don't you think?" She asked softly. She smiled looking up at him. "So you're going to come with me? It's a nice walk if you know the way." She added quickly. She did live in a pretty place. Her apartment was nestled into some gardens.

Cyrus shook his head, "Just because you lost doesn't mean you look weak, You showed more skill then she ever will." He smiled, "Well since i don't know much about this area i guess your the leader."

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back