• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seen the Bohemian Rhapsody Movie?

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I've loved Queen ever since I was little. I grew up listening to them thanks to my father, and even into adulthood they still found their way onto all of my playlists, so I think they'll always be one of my favorite bands, no matter what.

I bet you can only imagine my excitement when they announced the Bohemian Rhapsody movie, then. Especially when they cast Rami Fucking Malek as Freddie Mercury. Rami Malek, for anyone who doesn't know me, has been the love of my life for multiple years. BUT! That's not why I'm here. I'm not lusting over Rami Malek portraying a gay man.

Naturally, I've seen the movie three times now. Why? Because Ben Hardy's portrayal of Roger Taylor is MY EVERYTHING right now.
That cocky little, confident as hell playboy who's in love with his car? Yes, fuck me up with that.
I'm way too young to have thirsted over the actual Roger Taylor, so this is as good as I'm going to get.

IMG_1700.JPG

Seen the movie? Wanna make me happy? Please hit me up. You know who I want you to play.

In addition to that, I can double. Say you fulfill my craving and throw yourself into the 'character' of Roger Taylor, played by Ben Hardy, I can play anyone you want me to, from fandoms I'm about to list below:
Marvel (MCU, Deadpool, X-Men, etc), Star Wars, The Walking Dead Show/Game, Celebrities, YouTubers, Jurassic Park/World, Free!, Until Dawn, Sherlock, Ouran High School Host Club, Black Butler, Death Note, probably some others. Just ask.

Seriously, hit me up. I'm craving this so bad.

Hi!I think I'm interested. I LOVED the movie and can't stop listening to queen since. Have you seen the walking dead?
Yes! I've seen TWD. I'm not caught up to the current season, but I know a ton about it. Shoot me a PM and we can start discussing?

I just saw the movie last night, and I LOVED IT.
Unfortunately, I can't play anybody, but oh my God, glad I found another queen fan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back