• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Seems like some pictures disappear

Hello ! I'm actually having a problem,i can't see like 90 % pictures of the site looking at the post. I'm the only one in that case?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually encountering this problem, myself. I started a RolePlay, and I was looking at the Character Sheets and now I cannot see the photos people have posted.

I could see them when they were posted, but I went back to it, and now all of the photos were changed to broken links. This occurred in another RolePlay I was in, as well - but that was in the actual RolePlay area. Hope it gets fixed soon! I feel bad that the other members of my RolePlay cannot see how the different characters look.

I think I found a solution for the issue of the photos disappearing when putting them in posts, but it's a pain in the butt.

I just went and edited everything for my character sheet, and I found that the images for posts stay when you select either option from the 'Insert other media' tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I found a solution for the issue of the photos disappearing when putting them in posts, but it's a pain in the butt.

I just went and edited everything for my character sheet, and I found that the images for posts stay when you select either option from the 'Insert other media' tab. The pictures are staying, when I use that option.

tried that, still didn't work... I got an error

This has happened in a roleplay. I fixed it on my end by inserting other media : insert image from url. But my partner says the images are still not showing up for them. 

from the front page, i didnt see this at all lol:

Announcement:

Images/attachments in posts are going to be wonky for a bit while the site moves them to a new storage system.

chrome_2016-08-20_13-33-41.png

This is located ontop of the sidebar. The site is currently in the process of moving all attachments in posts to the amazon cloud so we don't have to keep paying outrages prices for storage on our local servers.

This has happened in a roleplay. I fixed it on my end by inserting other media : insert image from url. But my partner says the images are still not showing up for them. 

You are actually right,seems like the URL one works fine.I hope that all picture from media will be back in a normal state after the process.

There are images in character sheets in some of my RP's I'm part of that are not showing up either in the character sheets now.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back