• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking Writing Partner

Whatwhy

Unlucky Member
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a writing partner to start a long-term story with. I stick to literate, multi-paragraph posts. I can supply a sample post in a private message if you would like one.

Genres and settings I like to play:
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Medieval
  • Ancient
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Romance
  • Adventure
  • Comedy
(I am not great at horror or mystery. In some cases realistic can be fun and worked with.)

I love to plan and plot. I tend to treat these like stories that we're writing together. I am huge on character development and strife, so sometimes things can get dark or gory. Please let me know what your limitations are so I can work around them. (Yes, I am a squishy marshmallow.)

I don't have anything that my heart is set on for a story. Shoot me an idea or a pairing and I'll try to plot something out with you that'll keep us both entertained.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back