• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Undertale 1x1

Bridge

Hiya! My name is Bridge and after taking a break for a few years I'm ready to throw myself back into the fun world of roleplaying.
I can offer:
A response at least once a day: (And that is at the very least) I'm usually on the computer 12 hours a day so I'm active.
Semi Literacy- Literate: If I really get into a rp then I can write paragraphs in response. However I'm human and I make mistakes, I won't be the grammar police if you're not.
A Friend: I don't bite. I'm more than happy to talk OOC about random things. If plots don't work out, they're plots. I'm always for changing things up and working with others to figure out fun plots we're both excited to do!

What I can RP
Any Undertale Characters
Most AU's (Underswap, Underfell, etc)
I can do MxM, FxM, and FxF. I'm a fan of all kinds of pairings so don't be afraid to tell me what you ship. I won't force you to rp something you're not comfortable with.

Looking forward to rping! Any other questions ask me!

Hiya! My name is Bridge and after taking a break for a few years I'm ready to throw myself back into the fun world of roleplaying.
I can offer:
A response at least once a day: (And that is at the very least) I'm usually on the computer 12 hours a day so I'm active.
Semi Literacy- Literate: If I really get into a rp then I can write paragraphs in response. However I'm human and I make mistakes, I won't be the grammar police if you're not.
A Friend: I don't bite. I'm more than happy to talk OOC about random things. If plots don't work out, they're plots. I'm always for changing things up and working with others to figure out fun plots we're both excited to do!

What I can RP
Any Undertale Characters
I can do MxM, FxM, and FxF. I'm a fan of all kinds of pairings so don't be afraid to tell me what you ship. I won't force you to rp something you're not comfortable with.

Ill role-play anyday

I can offer:

What I can RP
Any Undertale Characters

Would you be interested in either an UnderSwap Pap X Underfell Pap or an UnderSwap Pap X Underfell Sans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back